Snack food you would like to see?

uncleg

Some great ideas being posted!

Love the idea of warm pretzels and the wings. Mostly though, I would love to see real pastries, and not the packaged kind that by the end of the cruise are so dried out and crumbly...yuk! I am also not too crazy about the fruit desserts that all have a glaze of some sort on them, and I don't like the abundance of gelled type desserts in the Lido restaurant.

Give me fresh donuts, and cinnamon rolls, and fruit pastry. Please?

Breakfast times they have a very good rasberry pastry.

LOL, no, the only thing I'm allowed to do is change clothes, just a cruiser.

Rofl at uncleg. You are funny indeed!

Bar snacks! We need bar snacks! Like salty snacks and hot wings. I cruised on HAL this year and they had a happy hour in late afternoon with hot finger foods provided at the bar with no fee. I loved this! Every day I looked forward to going to that happy hour to get my happy on with finger foods and a cold beverage. Very relaxing and enjoyable.

I think soft pretzels would be amazing!

Ohh and cheese curds would be wonderful!

For those asking what cheese curds are..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_curd

If you have an A&W root beer restaurant I think they carry them. Also culvers does too. You need to try them. They are delicious.

I could swear that on a previous cruise, I got a hot pretzel in the EA Sports Bar. It was some special order item.

Or maybe my imagination is playing tricks on me? I thought they also had snack mix if you asked for it.

Either way, I'd love to see hot pretzels on cruises. It's my go-to snack indulgence at theme parks, Vegas, etc. Nachos would be a good second choice.

For those who want wings, aren't there wings on the Red Frog Pub menu on the Dream-class ships, or has the menu changed?

I agree with a PP though in that if there were one thing I could add to a cruise, it would be a bigger variety of fresh fruits. After going to an AI, it was the one thing I really missed on my last cruise.

hot pretzels.... maybe they could be put by the pizza area....yum

Another vote for nachos… With real melted cheese; not that cheese whiz crap

Both of these would be good while at the bar & having the munchies ;) .

The only thing I seem to crave while cruising is potato chips.

Aren't potato chips available with room service?

My Dad only had two complaints about his cruise. The first was disappointment that food was not local (they were in Alaska- they thought there would be more local fish; it's just too big of a boat for that.) The second was that there were no cookies.

The first night of my cruise I ordered room service and took a picture of the cookies :)

I'd love for there to be really great French bread, with nutella.

I'd definitely like to see pizza that doesn't take 15 minutes for a slice. If they had pizza at the ready so that people didn't have to stand in line- that I would wish for.

I would rather wait for the pizza. If the pizza was not hot, I don't think it would taste too good just being warmish.

Aren't potato chips available with room service?

Yes, has been that way for a long time. Potato chips at the deli would be a good start. Plus the Soft Pretzel would be a great add.