Dream room service

CCbaby817

I don't think it has changed yet. I know they don't have the new pay items yet so I think that means it should still have all the old items. I get on her Sunday and can let you know for sure when I come back. Never tried the shrimp roll, will have to give it a try.

On April 6 Carnival announced new menu will debut on Carnival Imagination, Carnival Conquest and Carnival Pride on April 12. Passenger feedback will determine whether it will be expanded to other ships in the fleet.

I don't know if the new room service menu is available, hopefully not, but in the past the shrimp salad was NOT available at the deli. I say this because I am a big fan of the deli and go there every day for lunch and I have sailed on Dream 6 times when she was in Pt Canaveral and on other ships with a deli since then.

I think, but am not sure, as I am allergic to shrimp so I don't eat it, but I thought that even when the ships change to the new room service menu the shrimp sandwich would be continued after so many people complained to John Heald.

• 1 month later...
If you order coffee from room service do you just get one cup or do they bring a carafe so it stays warm?

They bring you a carafe but it really only has two or three small cups in it. Either that or I'm just used to a LOT of coffee in the morning. They also only bring a little bit of cream. I always write "coffee and cream for four" on the room service card, even when it's just me.