Carnival Valor Currrent 2015 Fun Times needed

cmoore6954

We have just booked the Carnival Valor 7 day Eastern Caribbean leaving from Port Canaveral on October 10, 2015. Just wondering if anyone has any current fun times to share? The only ones I have ran across are older ones that are from the Southern Caribbean. Thanks in Advance!:)

Edited by cmoore6954

I just disembarked from an 8-day southern Caribbean cruise on the Valor yesterday. In the Q&A with the cruise director on the last sea day, he spoke of the alternating eastern/western 7-day itineraries as the "upcoming" schedule, so I think those Fun Times are not available yet.

Hope you have a great cruise in October.

Hello, I notice you may have a copy of the current 2015 Fun Times from the Carnival Valor. If possible could you email them to me as well? My email address is marshallalexandria@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate it. Also any other current info about the Carnival Valor. I will be cruising on the Valor in November. Thank you.

I have them and will upload them tomorrow. I don't know if I can get them to post on here. Send me an email and I will send them to you. We just got off the ship on Saturday.

I don't know how the scanner you have is set up but the one we have is a few years old now so it's nothing new with all the modern "bells and whistles". I had trouble saving to our computer (???) when trying to scan but I'm not very technical, but our scanner also has the option to save those scanned files onto a "Memory Device (flash drive). I ended up doing that since it's easier and works for me. When scanning and saving to the flash drive we actually have the option to save those scans as a JPEG file (picture file), among other options, which allows me to easily upload them into the host site I use, as pictures, that I can upload from there into Cruise Critic.

• 2 weeks later...