Milestone Question

Djptcp

DH and I just took our 24th Carnival cruise and I understand our 25th cruise will be one of the Milestones with the 25% OBC. Will we each receive a Milestone letter, or just one as a couple? If we each receive a letter, then can I assume we have two cruises I can book to get the 25% OBC on both? One for my letter and one for his letter?

DH and I just took our 24th Carnival cruise and I understand our 25th cruise will be one of the Milestones with the 25% OBC. Will we each receive a Milestone letter, or just one as a couple? If we each receive a letter, then can I assume we have two cruises I can book to get the 25% OBC on both? One for my letter and one for his letter?

Yes, you can book 2 cruises, but the 25% obc is only on the person using their milestone cert and only on the cruise portion cost. ie, not the port cost and fees/taxes.

Only AFTER you complete #25 cruise will you receive an individual letter offering the 25% OBC on a cruise booked within the next 18 months from date on letter.

The actual 25th cruise gets you a While sail and sign card that says Milestone at the bottom.

After that cruise, your card will return to the color/level you are at that point.

Just booked my cruise that gets me the 25% OBC and gets me to Diamond! Hubby jealous as he is several days short of diamond but this will be his 25th :)

Only AFTER you complete #25 cruise will you receive an individual letter offering the 25% OBC on a cruise booked within the next 18 months from date on letter.

The actual 25th cruise gets you a While sail and sign card that says Milestone at the bottom.

After that cruise, your card will return to the color/level you are at that point.

Just booked my cruise that gets me the 25% OBC and gets me to Diamond! Hubby jealous as he is several days short of diamond but this will be his 25th :)

I received my letter after my 24th cruise, Mom received an invoice looking piece of paper and Sis received nothing.

The email I got looked like a bill! "Invoice" At first I thought I owed for something...

I cruise solo. Since I have to pay double will the 25% be off what I pay? If it's not that will not be nice.

Edited by crusinpsychRN

Wow I did not know you get the 25% credit. Is this for Diamond only?

No, it has nothing to do with Diamond or Platinum. It is a one-time "reward" for going on 25 cruises. It can be used on any following cruise within 18 months (although some say the time limit has been eliminated). We will also go on our 25th Carnival cruise next month. We intend to skip using it for the 26th, and both get 25% off our 27th. By the way, there is also 50% off for 50 cruises, 75% and a free cruise for your 100th!

We r both using our 25% on our upcoming 25th cruise. It's an eight day cruise and we have an aft wrap.Plenty of OBC!

We used ours on our 25th cruise. We called after the 24th and everything was done via telephone. We used both of ours on the same cruise. It was a Med cruise and we had a suite so we had a lot of OBC plus the fact that the prices came down $800 each. It does not have to be on the 25th but we wanted to use it for that since it was a much more expensive cruise.

We received our white Milestone card on the 25th but at that time we got the white one on every cruise after that until we got the other white one for our Diamond.

By the way, there is also 50% off for 50 cruises, 75% and a free cruise for your 100th!

A free ocean suite on a cruise up to 8 days in length on your 100th.

Thank you all for sharing your Milestone experiences. I emailed Carnival yesterday and asked when we might receive our letters. DH was thrilled that we both will receive one and will probably use them separately. I appreciate all of your information! Happy sailing!