B2B out of San Juan - Does Carnival offer excursions?

dickinson

I will be going on the Pride in January. It leaves Baltimore and is one way to San Juan. I will stay on it for the next cruise which will ultimately go back to Baltimore. I don't see any excursions listed for San Juan. I can't believe they won't be offering any for those of us staying on the ship. Anyone with experience? Do they just wait til you are on the ship to advise you of some excursions?

I will be going on the Pride in January. It leaves Baltimore and is one way to San Juan. I will stay on it for the next cruise which will ultimately go back to Baltimore. I don't see any excursions listed for San Juan. I can't believe they won't be offering any for those of us staying on the ship. Anyone with experience? Do they just wait til you are on the ship to advise you of some excursions?

I'm in a similar situation with the Glory B2B in Jan/Feb. After going through Customs, I'm planning to cab over to Numero Uno's beach club in Ocean Park late morning, maybe stay till 5 or 6PM? If I recall, it was no more than a 15 minute ride from the cruise terminal.

Other easy shore line places to get to are Condado Beach and Isla Verde. You may be able to find an independent tour exploring food or rum in Old San Juan too.

San Juan is easy to do on your own. Grab a trolley and head up to El Morro, the fort. You will easily spend a few hours there walking around. You can grab the trolley back down or actually walk back down to the ship. There are many stores in the area to browse through.

Go to the ports of call page under Caribbean/San Juan and you will find lots of ideas for this port.

Loved the fort!!

Thanks, however, I was looking to see when Carnival will offer excursions. I have been to San Juan before… saw the fort and walked around the shops. My cruises are all beach cruises. Don't need more beaches. I have already checked the ports of call boards but wanted to know if anyone knew the answer to my question.