Time to Airport-Copenhagen

I am looking at booking airfare for a cruise we are taking next spring, starting and stopping in Copenhagen. If we are docking back in Copenhagen at 7am, would we have time to get to the airport for a 12:15 flight departure ? This feels tight to me, but I'd prefer not to have to stay an extra night if at all possible.

Oh, yeah, you'll have plenty of time.

We just got back from a cruise that began/ended in Copenhagen. We got off the ship at 7:30 am, took the bus and Metro to the airport and were checked into SAS by 8:30 am. We then had a LONG wait for our 12:20 pm flight.

We ran into our dining room tablemates at the airport who said they had taken a taxi at 8:30 am and, like us, they had plenty of time in the Copenhagen airport before their 12:30 pm flight.

When we got off we were one of the first, we carried all our own luggage off & were the first in line for a taxi. I counted at least 30 taxies behind our one.

But saying that I saw people in airport past security who took the ship transfer. Also find out how many ports they take passengers on as only half the ship was disembarking.

We had the same schedule and had no problems. We go there early enough we couldn't even check into our flight for 30 minutes.

We used the ship transfer, which for our large group was cheaper than having to pay two taxis.

we recently disembarked at copenhagen at 7.00am and made it very comfortably for a 10.10 am flight. since we a were a largish group we did pre book a van transfer.( we did the same for our airport to cruiseport transfer- same company-excellent service!)

at that time we did not see taxis around also. but i think you would have enough time. and prebooking also depends on how big your group is and how nervous you might be with uncertainty!