Bit the bullet for 7 nights on the liberty

Dubdude007

Guaranteed inside. Hopefully won't be too disappointed. Will be coming here often to get tips etc on various things

Remember that RC will normally let you change your assignment. I'd try to change if they give you a connecting stateroom.

Guaranteed inside. Hopefully won't be too disappointed. Will be coming here often to get tips etc on various things

We are also from Dallas area and cruised Liberty a few months ago and also last year, really nice ship, great Ice show and Broadway play Saturday Night Fever is very nice show, have a good cruise

We just got off the liberty of the seas "hurricane harvey" cruise. Our 7 night cruise turned into 13 days. We had a blast! Its a beautiful ship and has recently been refurbished. This was our second sailing on her.

For those of you cruising for the first time....think of your cruiseship as your destination and you will have a blast! The ports are a "perk" to your destination. I often hear from people that they don't like the limited times they have in ports and this plays a big role in their perception of cruising. Enjoy its a blast!

We're back on her October 29th for the 3rd time. Great ship and crew. Let us know if you need any info.

I tried to book that one (Oct. 29), but my wife has M.S. We need a handicap cabin and none were available. Two great things about Oct. 29 -- Halloween, and an extra hour (Sunday, Nov. 5, is fall back time change for USA). Enjoy your cruise.

Than you all for making me feel good about this choice. I'm sailing Dec 10

Dec. 10 -- The ship should be decorated for Christmas including a big tree in the Royal Promenade (deck 5).

Similar to the Freedom of the Seas -- Christmas tree starts around 7:05 -->

Enjoy your cruise.

Dec. 10 -- The ship should be decorated for Christmas including a big tree in the Royal Promenade (deck 5).

Similar to the Freedom of the Seas -- Christmas tree starts around 7:05 -->

We took the family last year for a Christmas cruise on Liberty! What a great time! Caroling in the Scooner Bar was fantastic...even our Grand Daughter had a blast! We've been on Liberty 3 times and have another two cruises booked we liked it so much. Their staff is wonderful and such a pleasure to be around. It has never disappointed us. Also, we just got off Allure of the Seas and that too was fabulous! We have never been disappointed by RCCL! We're hooked with a total of 6 more booked!

Just curious why you're saying 'biting the bullet' and 'hope wont be disappointed.' Maybe I'm just misreading the post but it doesn't sound like you're to excited already. We just of the Liberty and had a great time and plan to do it again next year. Nice looking ship, nice size, nice itinerary and can just drive to the port. We have no plans to be disappointed.