Navigator's Best Restaurant?

In order:

Izumi

Giovanni

Chops

Sabor.

many other people list Sabor first But I loathe Mexican so I am prejudiced.

Chops has, in our opinion, dropped off in recent years. if you don't do Asian, Giovanni's is amazeballs.

Although I do not loathe Mexican food. I was not at all impressed with Sabor or Izumi.

We didn't try Giovanni's Table but plan to on our upcoming Oasis cruise.

Chops was good, my hubby had a huge grilled lobster that was pretty delicious!

We just got off Navigator Sunday and by far my pick is Giovanni's, we did this once for dinner and twice for lunch ( lunch was a super bargain at 12 dollars for a 4 course meal) at dinner you can even get a filet mignon if you want, this also had the best service.

2nd Izumi which is a la carte , also very nice, try hot rock steak also the sushi

3rd Chops, this did not impress me- but good wine list

did not try Saber, not sure why any one would eat there when you stop in Mexico and can eat in many nice places in Cozumel

We just got off Navigator Sunday and by far my pick is Giovanni's, we did this once for dinner and twice for lunch ( lunch was a super bargain at 12 dollars for a 4 course meal) at dinner you can even get a filet mignon if you want, this also had the best service.

2nd Izumi which is a la carte , also very nice, try hot rock steak also the sushi

3rd Chops, this did not impress me- but good wine list

did not try Saber, not sure why any one would eat there when you stop in Mexico and can eat in many nice places in Cozumel

I'm sailing Navigator on the 24th for my first cruise. I only see online how to book dinner at Giovanni's and that's listed at $25/person. Was the $12 a special rate they offered on board or is that the standard price? Can you reserve lunch or is it just walk up?

I'm sailing Navigator on the 24th for my first cruise. I only see online how to book dinner at Giovanni's and that's listed at $25/person. Was the $12 a special rate they offered on board or is that the standard price? Can you reserve lunch or is it just walk up?

Standard price for lunch is 15, and it is only open on the 3 sea days , each day they had a sign reducing price to 12, can not pre book, but I had no problem getting reservations once on board, they did a great job keeping my wine glass full ( we had a drink package),

We went to Giovani's and Sabor on our last cruise on Navigator. Sabor was good. But Giovani's was excellent! I was SO miserable after leaving. I have never eaten that much in my life! I didn't even have dessert (although they looked amazing).

Sabor was very tasty. I don't care for guacamole, but the waiter insisted I at least try the fresh guacamole they make at your table. It was really good! Again though, way too much food. :eek: