Junior Suite, What are the benefts

In looking to book a Junior suite it appears that most of the benefits of booking a suite are not included with the Junior Suite. Can anyone tell me what the benefits are with the JS so we can figure out or choices?

Thanks

Nice sized walk in closet, some even use it to get changed in:eek:

Silver seapass card:cool:

Walk-in closet not on Majesty and Vision class, mostly. Only a very few JS staterooms on Vision class have walk-in closets.

LOL, great description. It was the one thing I hated in the standard balcony room.

Thanks to all for the replies.

Then you apparently have never experienced the showers "before". The shower curtains are far less courteous than that tube.

Yes, the JS gets an extra point per night.

:). Great! We made Diamond pretty quickly, but that Diamond Plus seems a looong way off. My husband and I are really looking forward to being back on Royal! We especially missed not having the Promenade on our other cruises.

:). Bobbi

Edited by Markmom18

Bathtub instead of the Star Trek transporter tube shower.

"Like" :D:D:D

Ready to beam those shore excursion cooties off me, Scotty!

Are the coffee makers single serve Keurig brewers? I'd love to be able to bring a few of my own favorite k-cup flavors. We just booked our first JS this week for a January cruise on the Enchantment. :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are the coffee makers single serve Keurig brewers? I'd love to be able to bring a few of my own favorite k-cup flavors. We just booked our first JS this week for a January cruise on the Enchantment. :).

Not Keurig.

No, they use single serving pods, not cups.

The coffee pods provided are still to large for the single cup coffee maker. It will make you one very strong cup of coffee.

No, they use single serving pods, not cups.

Our experience has been that the pods provided are for more than one cup of coffee.

Edited by cruisenfever

Thank you all for such quick replies. :)

Sounds like it may just be easier to order Room Service coffee to be sent up daily, that's what we've always done & seems to work well for us as we are early risers & like to have a cup while getting ready.