Oasis Junior Suite 14636

JS -14636 Junior Suite w/Balcony

Has anyone stayed on the "hump" in this cabin? If so I would love to see any personal photos of the room layout that you might have. The stock photos online are "junk" in my opinion.

Thanks CB but I was wondering if there was someone out there that has stayed in that cabin that can offer detailed views of the closet, the bathoom, balcony etc etc....

Edited by Dlanco

Hi Dianco, Sorry no photos but just stayed in 12636, one floor below. The bathroom and closets are your typical JS size and configuration, however, the balcony was much larger. Almost double in depth. There were two lounges, two chairs and a table. Really nice. You will be pleased, I think!

Hopefully you will find someone who stayed there. I would not consider the deck 12 cabin the same for one reason. Deck 12 has a cabin above but the deck 14 cabin has the H2O zone above it. Might make a difference in noise.

Hopefully you will find someone who stayed there. I would not consider the deck 12 cabin the same for one reason. Deck 12 has a cabin above but the deck 14 cabin has the H2O zone above it. Might make a difference in noise.

He only wanted pics, not opinions. :confused:

Thanks SetSail I have Googled and looked at the video's. I was just trying to inquire if some Cruise Critic members who may have been in that actual cabin could share any of their own photos.

Hi Dianco, Sorry no photos but just stayed in 12636, one floor below. The bathroom and closets are your typical JS size and configuration, however, the balcony was much larger. Almost double in depth. There were two lounges, two chairs and a table. Really nice. You will be pleased, I think!

Thanks for the info. Yes, we decided upon the JS on the "hump" because of the noted balcony depth/expansion.