Laundry question on Allure

We will be in Europe for 10 days before the cruise departs. I'm trying to determine when and where I should get laundry done. Are there particular days you can get either same day or next day laundry washed on board?

Also, does anyone have a feel for which will be less expensive, having the hotel do laundry or the ship?

Thanks

We will be in Europe for 10 days before the cruise departs. I'm trying to determine when and where I should get laundry done. Are there particular days you can get either same day or next day laundry washed on board?

Also, does anyone have a feel for which will be less expensive, having the hotel do laundry or the ship?

Thanks

You can same day or next day laundry done every day on the ship. Same day costs more.

You will also have a wash and fold bag usually about half way through the cruise. Price is $30 for all you can stuff in the bag. Strictly just washed and fold, not pressed. Good for underwear, socks, nightclothes, etc. have found laundry and dry cleaning prices to be less than I pay at home. You can get same day service, but there is an extra charge; otherwise have found stuff to be returned around 5:00 p.m the following day.

You will also have a wash and fold bag usually about half way through the cruise. Price is $30 for all you can stuff in the bag. Strictly just washed and fold, not pressed. Good for underwear, socks, nightclothes, etc. have found laundry and dry cleaning prices to be less than I pay at home. You can get same day service, but there is an extra charge; otherwise have found stuff to be returned around 5:00 p.m the following day.

Keep in mind the $30 wash n fold bag is not very big, I think we got 4 pairs of shorts, a swimsuit, pj's. It's a paper bag so if you try and stuff it too much it will tear. Also, takes about 2 days to be returned.

You don't mention what city or country you'll be for the 10 days prior to your cruise, but it may make more sense and save quite a bit of money, to do your laundry at a laundromat in the port city before the cruise.