Wonderland on Quantum of the Seas

We opted not to do it. It looks like a really neat experience, but it's pretty "funky" eating. In retrospect I would have liked to try it. My wife doesn't eat seafood and there is a whole seafood section so that factored our decision. We did Chef's Table instead and really loved it. If you are adventurous in your eating, I'd try it. To do a menu like that at a restaurant on land would be twice the cost.

Really worth it, Wonderland is the best restaurant I have tried on any ship :D

Looking for people's thoughts on Wonderland. We are unsure if we should book it or not. Looked over the menu and it sounds interesting but is it worth the $45 pp cover charge?

Everyone has their own budget and opinion about how to spend their money. As for me, I would NEVER spend an extra $90 on a meal for us on a ship. We have a wonderful high end steakhouse in our city, where our bill is typically $80. How ridiculous for a ship's meal! There is food everywhere that I have already paid for; nothing is "that much better." It doesn't even include alcohol. Until we stop accepting this absurd pricing model, things will never change.

We just experienced Wonderland on the Anthem of the Seas! We cruise a lot (40+ cruises on many lines - even though we prefer Seabourn and Azamara), and this is without doubt the BEST meal we have ever had on a ship. Although we did have a glimpse at the menu, we didn't actually order anything at all. Our server asked if we had any food allergies (or preferences) and then produced about 10 courses (some very small) of the most incredible food ever. She offered a full description (embellished slightly for effect) of each menu item and checked if we liked it. When asked which of the items we liked the best - she brought another of them! The 'exploding' pate and the 'dissolving' olive we will never forget. One minor point, YOU decide the pace of the meal, so if it is too fast, say so.

Go for it if you are at all adventurous, but don't insist on ordering yourself, let your server 'guide' you! Again, it was probably one of our best meals EVER!

Edited by Jb-lhr

Really worth it, Wonderland is the best restaurant I have tried on any ship :D

100% agree with that - we tried it on Anthem just a few days ago and it was the best meal we've ever had on ship and worth every penny to us. I only wish they'd introduce it on more ships

We just ate at Wonderland on Quantum on Tuesday night and we loved it! Looking forward to it on the Anthem in July already.

As others posted, you don't choose what you have, your asked for any allergies and then to pick from chicken, fish, beef or pork and your server brings out the food. Very quirky place and like the Chefs Table if they had it on other ships we would book it up.

Tip would be don't have a big breakfast or lunch and take your time, we were there well over two hours but it did not feel like it was that long as it was fun!