Middle East: What will be the Temperature?

notjaded

We are cruising around the Arabian Peninsula in May. I checked the cruise port stops, and the temperature supposedly ranges from daily 105f to 85f at night. We have a lot of sea days, and I am wondering what the temperature will be like outside the ship. Will it be a comfortable temperature for sitting on our veranda?

Many thanks for your experienced thoughts...

We are cruising around the Arabian Peninsula in May. I checked the cruise port stops, and the temperature supposedly ranges from daily 105f to 85f at night. We have a lot of sea days, and I am wondering what the temperature will be like outside the ship. Will it be a comfortable temperature for sitting on our veranda?

Many thanks for your experienced thoughts...

I think you will enjoy the veranda while at sea. If you are docked, a veranda with an overhang will provide some shade from the sun. And, you are never far from stepping inside for an a/c break:D

• 4 months later...
Could have been unusual, but with the sea water temperature 91F, the verandas were oppressive unless used in the evening if early morning. :)

Sorry it wasn't comfortable on the veranda. :( Are you still cruising or are you back?