Mykonos Port on your own

teddy390bear

We will be on the Queen Elizabeth docking in Mykonos for a day. We actually wanted to go to Delos on our own and then explore the town at our own pace rather than book a Cunard cruise.

I believe Cunard would dock at the new Tourlos Terminal which is quite a walk to town and the ferry to Delos.

Does anyone know if Cunard provides a shuttle to town or are the only options a taxi or walking?

A shuttle is provided out of the port to the edge of the town. It is a 15 min walk to the Central Square and "bus terminal".

After an aborted attempt at a Maiden Call last week, we managed it a few days ago. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response. Was there a fee for the shuttle? Were you on the Queen Elizabeth? I was told that in Mykonos, Cunard either tenders or docks. If it tenders you are right in town.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the response. Was there a fee for the shuttle? Were you on the Queen Elizabeth? I was told that in Mykonos, Cunard either tenders or docks. If it tenders you are right in town.

Yes- it was the QE's Maiden call to Mykonos Sep 19. We tried on Sep 9, but the winds were too strong to either dock or tender.

The shuttle was complimentary.

I hope this helps.

Archived