Britannia Cabin G110

AllieBallie

Does anyone have any experience of cabin G110? It's a cabin towards the front of the ship with a huge balcony space but the front is metal instead of glass. Any experience of what it is like?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not been on this ship, but looking at deck plans and pictures, these cabins seem to stick out further than other cabins on that deck, and have huge dividers, just above the flag.

Interesting, being that far forward and lower down I would think if the sea had lots of potholes, you would feel it.

I hope someone who has stayed in it posts as I would like to know.

Yes, they the steel fronted balconies where the Union Jack livery is right at the front on each side of the ship. I can't find any images anywhere of what they look like close up. Britannia is often criticised for small balcony size but these ones are much bigger! The position and layout is very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi - yes I have stayed in G110. It has a huge balcony, certainly one of the best balcony cabins we have had. It is steel fronted but you get amazing views, only downside is it is very overlooked by other balconies. However we were surprised how few people us the balconies above. And you can also keep an eye on the bridge too.

Ess

Hi we have stayed in suite F102 and there were several cabins underneath us with steel balconies. They did seem larger than those further along the ship. If you looked down you could see onto the edge that was sticking out. That said nobody seemed to hang over their balconies and I think they got a lot more sun than we did.

• 1 year later...