Free parking at southampton

bangor bell

looking for next years cruise and noticed that there was no free parking or free coach to southampton or OBS with the select price. Is this right or am i looking in wrong place.

A:For guests booking a cruise on the P&O Select Fare where available, complimentary car parking or coach transfers are one of the benefits available to choose from at time of booking.

Car Parking

Car parking is available on all Southampton roundtrip cruises of seven nights or more♦. Leave your car in a secure car park (one space per booking). Please let us know at the time of booking if you wish to use this service and then contact Cruise & Passenger Services Ltd (the operator) through your Cruise Personaliser or direct on 0345 071 3939 or via http://www.cruiseparking.co.uk to arrange your car parking no less than 35 days in advance of your departure.

♦On bookings made at least 35 days prior to departure excluding Round World Cruise. Please note that X701, X801 and R801 are not eligible for Southampton car parking or return coach transfers.

Taken from the Pando help page. How long is the cruise you are looking at?

It does say all Southampton round cruises so not limited to only certain ones. As long as the cruise is 7 nights of more.

looked at Arcadia J712 and at bottom of page it says whats included and there is little boxes with whats included one of the boxes says shuttle bus but none with free parking or coach. Then further down the page it tells you about parking and coach travel it says to book and find prices to ring cruise connect.

looking for next years cruise and noticed that there was no free parking or free coach to southampton or OBS with the select price. Is this right or am i looking in wrong place.

Are you looking at the early saver fares. They do not have these options.. only select fares. Just started a dummy booking and they are all there.

On a recent booking I made - quite late really seeing as it is for December - I booked a Select Fare and was offered a larger amount of OBC with no car parking or a smaller amount of OBC with free car parking. I opted for the latter. We still have a good amount of OBC and the ease of parking with CPS. I was surprised to be offered this as it was a late booking.

I thought with all select fares you have a choice of 1 from either free car parking, coach travel or OBC.

That is currently the case.

We booked 35 nights next Feb, we opted for 125pp OBC and booked a hotel for the night before embarkation with parking for 36 nights for £210. I have never had an instance where the parking cost more than the OBC. However P&O are always chopping and changing:mad:

That is currently the case.

We booked 35 nights next Feb, we opted for 125pp OBC and booked a hotel for the night before embarkation with parking for 36 nights for £210. I have never had an instance where the parking cost more than the OBC. However P&O are always chopping and changing:mad:

Phil, we have a similar cruise booked for 2018 and would appreciate knowing which hotel you have booked.

Phil, we have a similar cruise booked for 2018 and would appreciate knowing which hotel you have booked.

Hi John. It is the Ellington lodge, which was recommended by another frequent cruiser. Please note it was £220 not £210 as I stated earlier.

Edited by yorkshirephil