Another Redneck review of a "BARGAIN" cruise: Veendam 04/09/16

RedneckBob

Thank you for giving us the names to be looking for on our own cruises. It helps.

When I got back home I googled the entertainers. Fred Flett, the comedian, had no scheduled cruises in the future while Bobby Brooks Wilson was currently on the Noordam and scheduled to be on the Zaandam the week of 05/29/16. Also Mr. Wilson looked like and sounded just like his father, Jackie Wilson; a Motown great! Bobby was on the ballot for two Grammy Awards in 2015. My question is; What is he doing performing on cruise ships ? :confused:

When I got back home I googled the entertainers. Fred Flett, the comedian, had no scheduled cruises in the future while Bobby Brooks Wilson was currently on the Noordam and scheduled to be on the Zaandam the week of 05/29/16. Also Mr. Wilson looked like and sounded just like his father, Jackie Wilson; a Motown great! Bobby was on the ballot for two Grammy Awards in 2015. My question is; What is he doing performing on cruise ships ? :confused:

Would love to see Bobby Wilson on a Hal ship! Or for that matter anywhere...Jackie Wilson was one of my all time favorite singers:):):) I will check out his website!

I bet he was surprised. I wonder how often that happens?

The name was from several years back when we had graduated from Silver medallion (300 days on HAL) to Gold (500 days). Outdated now, but I'll keep it, thanks.

Way too go. If you reach or have reached 700 days do you change your CC name to GoldtoPlatinum ?

Way too go. If you reach or have reached 700 days do you change your CC name to GoldtoPlatinum ?

I'm leaving as is. Got used to it.

Maybe when we get to President's Club we'll change it and you can help us: your writing style, you know!

Sail,

I think thanks.

This may sound a bit odd but after referring to my Webster's 1st Edition of Redneck words and phases, I don't have a clue what you just said :D !

I believe she meant she likes Veendam because it is a sister ship to Maasdam...her favorite HAL ship.

I believe she meant she likes Veendam because it is a sister ship to Maasdam...her favorite HAL ship.

Oh. I see now. Maybe will sail on the Maasdam next month. Just saw a price on line for half of what HAL has listed on a 14 day cruise to Alaska!

• 2 weeks later...
RNB,

When is your next cruise? Are you sailing on any other cruise lines !

Just booked a 14 day cruise to Alaska next month. Another great deal; $699, fees not included, inside guarantee cabin for 14 days on the Maasdam.

Look for another Redneck Review of an Alaskan cruise end of June.

Just booked a 14 day cruise to Alaska next month. Another great deal; $699, fees not included, inside guarantee cabin for 14 days on the Maasdam.

Look for another Redneck Review of an Alaskan cruise end of June.

Excellent!!!! Thanks for telling us.

Absolutely the BEST cruise, which will result in the BEST blog!

And you will get to show up on the new Juneau webcam. How good is that!?

Excellent!!!! Thanks for telling us.

Absolutely the BEST cruise, which will result in the BEST blog!

And you will get to show up on the new Juneau webcam. How good is that!?

I hope my belly don't block the view :D !