MSC laundry Package

mairead224

Thanks for this!

Did they iron dress shirts as well? It looks like they do based on a post here and the photo, but it is not spelled out--I don't want to get my hopes up too high

I had my dress shirt washed and ironed on 7 occasions, after each Gala night on a 28 night cruise, which was just two weeks ago. and a very fine job the did as well. you get the choice of the items being returned folded or on a hanger. We always opted for the hanger

Pete

I had my dress shirt washed and ironed on 7 occasions, after each Gala night on a 28 night cruise, which was just two weeks ago. and a very fine job the did as well. you get the choice of the items being returned folded or on a hanger. We always opted for the hanger

Pete

Thanks Pete--this is so good to read :)

Yes it is. Loved the laundry service we did a back to back and did the 40 piece the 1st day of the 2nd leg. I didn't send underwear I brought enough. I also bought a couple of packets of detergent just in case and always bring clothes pins.

They did a wonderful job with the laundry. We just left it out and they took it and we had it the next day.

I heard that they were going to have complimentary laundry service for cruises 10+ days . .... I'm doing a B2B for a total of 20 days so I'm hoping the laundry will be thrown in.

Many thanks for reply.

I hand wash socks and small garments daily but to be able to put my dirty washing into the laundry for a fair price towards the end of the cruise will be great, especially as we are going to Lake Garda for three days after the cruise :D

Many thanks for reply.

I hand wash socks and small garments daily but to be able to put my dirty washing into the laundry for a fair price towards the end of the cruise will be great, especially as we are going to Lake Garda for three days after the cruise :D

There are various laundry packages:-

10 items for €15

20 items for €25

and the 40 items for €50

no service charge was added to that price

you simply go to guest services and pay for it there, at any time you wish.

We got ours on day one and started sending stuff on day 3, usually 3 or four shirts/ blouses/ trousers/ shorts. per day. Never sent socks or smalls, we hand washed them and dried them over night on the line in the shower or on the chairs on the balcony when in port.

We had a 40 and a 20 item package for the 28 days

the next door cabin tied a washing line across their balcony and even brought their own proper clothse pegs.

Pete

Edited by Skier52