Newbie with a couple of questions

Mattnvick

Hi just lookin at the MSC website on my phone and it was giving some cabin no"s on Divina that were talking about Juliet balconies. Can someone enlighten me please? :)

Also does anyone know when the balcony promotion "sale" is due to finish. It certainly seems a good deal compared to the regular price.

I know right now on the RCI board there is a lot of talk about how their sale isn't really anything - just a gimmick but this promo to my untrained eye actually looks good. If I'm wrong and someone wants to put me right please feel free. :D

Hi just lookin at the MSC website on my phone and it was giving some cabin no"s on Divina that were talking about Juliet balconies. Can someone enlighten me please? :)

Also does anyone know when the balcony promotion "sale" is due to finish. It certainly seems a good deal compared to the regular price.

I know right now on the RCI board there is a lot of talk about how their sale isn't really anything - just a gimmick but this promo to my untrained eye actually looks good. If I'm wrong and someone wants to put me right please feel free. :D

Yes they are on deck 13 on the stern and they used to be classed as Ocean View. Here is a photo I took of cabin 13222's bacony

P1020631.jpg

Pete

It's supposed to end by the summer.