Bar Menu For Yacht Club

TRAVELINGMAN2

As a Yacht Club guest, how are drinks with premium liquors handled in the Top Sail Lounge? Are you charged for the whole drink or just the "extra" for the premium liquor? Thank you,

You are charged the full amount. I like a Drambie in the evening and this was not included. I had to purchase this separately at the full amount.

• 3 months later...
I am kind of surprised that MSC doesn't have at least 1 12 year old scotch available in the Yacht Club.

As far as I can remember they do not have any malts they only have blended whisky (scotch):(

I am kind of surprised that MSC doesn't have at least 1 12 year old scotch available in the Yacht Club.

Yacht Club Scotch menu directly from the Yacht Club Bar Menu found in the desk of each stateroom:

Johnnie Walker Blue: $22.00

Chivas Regal Royal Salute 21Y: $16.00

Johnnie Walker Black Label 12Y: $6.75

Chivas Regal 12Y: $6.75

Dewar's Special Reserve 12Y: $6.75

I have seen all the different menus from the different bars on Divina. There are a ton of new cocktails I would like to try. Will they make anything in the Yacht Club or strictly what is on their menu?

I have seen all the different menus from the different bars on Divina. There are a ton of new cocktails I would like to try. Will they make anything in the Yacht Club or strictly what is on their menu?

The bartenders will make any cocktail you like,,,you may have to give the bartender the recipe sometimes though,,:)

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Am traveling with a friend Dec. 9 in the Yacht Club on Divina. He seems to be "addicted" to Fireball (Cinnamon Whiskey.) Anyone know if it's available in the Top Sail lounge and other bar venues? Thanks for any info!

Yes it is there.

Have fun - Divinia YC was great. Note you also get free gelato by pool and down off the atrium area.

Hello all. On the Divina end of September the list changed and included far more premium spirits. One I remember was Absolute Elyx vodka as our friends were drinking it.

I’m pretty sure there were single malts available for free. Not Glenlivet I would have remembered that as a guardian [emoji3].

If you see anything in other bars you like just let them know and ask nicely.

The alcoholic cocktail drinks, Italian wine and coffee were 100% better than NCL. I lost some of my photos so don’t have the menu. 510581bd9f37b31de41410c0c1bde683.jpg

The prosecco at the black card party was the best I’ve ever had - never got to find out the make as they said it was a secret. We were having a joke at the time [emoji3]

You will have an amazing time I’m sure.