Equinox

george35

Yes and it can be a la carte or all you can eat if you use a specialty dining night there.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Thanks for clearing up my a la carte versus speciality dining confusion with Equinox Sushi on 5.

Hope you're enjoying your cruise and many thanks for all your photos of the menus, dailies, etc. on your post. All super helpful.

Thanks for clearing up my a la carte versus speciality dining confusion with Equinox Sushi on 5.

Hope you're enjoying your cruise and many thanks for all your photos of the menus, dailies, etc. on your post. All super helpful.

We've done sushi on 5 on the reflection as both al carte & with a dining package and it was great both times, the food & selections are good [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know if they use real crab? or the fake, imitation Krab?

I think I put this in another thread but I wanted to let you know that they use real Alaskan snow crab. The waiter specifically said this. We used a specialty dining night and got over $100 worth of food between the two of us. Great dinner.

One note if you're a beer person like me: I was excited to try some Japanese beer available only here. Two were not available and one I tried was very expired and the other two I tried didn't taste terribly fresh as well.