EQUINOX - 10 Day Ultimate Caribbean - Picture Trip Report 3/14/14...

FRMPEI

Hello:

Here goes my first attempt at writing a trip report on Cruise Critic for our recent 10 day cruise abroad the beautiful Celebrity Equinox. I was inspired by Gambee's review of Celebrity Silhouette last year which we were also on during the same week and I would like pay a little homage to Gambee with this Trip Report.

I have difficultly using the word "Review" and would much rather use "Trip Report". Prior to the getting addicted to cruising I was and I am still addicted to Roller Coasters and Theme Parks and this is were I used the term Trip Report.

The first picture I would to share with you is not a cruise picture but a picture of my driveway the day after we arrived home from Fort Lauderdale.

DSC06152-L.jpg

Mother Nature sure can be cruel at times... PEI received 53cm of snow and wind in excess of 120Km/hour school was closed for three consecutive days. That little snow drift at the top of my driveway was about 7-8 feet tall. Okay enough of this winter stuff lets get into this cruise Trip Report.

INTRODUCTION:

Back in 2005 (living north of Toronto) while waiting for the Roller Coaster season to start back up at Paramount Canada's Wonderland. My DW, Donna, figured we should take a non roller coaster vacation. I wanted to go Las Vegas and Donna wanted to try a Cruise. Donna won and we were booked on a 7 day East Caribbean aboard Celebrity Century. I had no idea who Celebrity was in fact I and never heard of them. Our travel agent just booked us. Long story short we FELL IN LOVE WITH CRUISING and with CELEBRITY. We moved back to Prince Edward Island in 2007 and for some reason we waiting until 2010 to try cruising again. But, since 2010 we have cruised every year.

Since 2011 we have cruised with an other couple.

CE14HX_%25200007-M.jpg

From Left to Right: DW - Donna Reid, Me - Kevin Reid, Ken Williams, & Norma Jean Williams(NJ) (Donna's 1st cousin). Picture taken at the Charlottetown Airport were we have 2 gates.

Norma Jean is a Kindergarden teacher and her March break is when we would plan our cruises. In 2011 we took all our adult sons (2 for us and 1 for them) with us on Carnival Valor and then back to Celebrity in 2012 with all seven of us. 2013 we were back to just four of us and we were on Silhouette for an Eastern Caribbean and then we said goodbye to Ken and NJ and we stayed on for a B2B for the Western leg. Which was a great cruise but, HORRIBLE weather.

That brings us to 2014 and Ken & NJ wanted to try something longer than 7 days. NJ had gotten permission from her principal to take a few extra days off. We really only looked at Celebrity itineraries and choices were 1) Equinox 10 day 2) Eclipse 14 day 3) Silhouette 7day B2B. We were first attracted to the 14 day but, the flights to FLL were extremely expensive from Eastern Canada because it was March Break weekend travel. Our past MO was fly Transat direct from Halifax to FLL on cruise day. Transat was a charter and worked out perfect every time. But, in 2014 for some reason Transat no longer offered this from Halifax. We than choose the 10 day Equinox and Donna got to work on the internet checking all the available flight combinations. Donna found it was cheaper to fly out a couple of days before and we stayed one extra day in FLL. This way we would not be risking same day flights on both ends.

Stateroom Selection:

Since 2010 we had always booked Concierge class and this had allowed us to get to the "old" 9 credit level of Captain's Club just one more credit to become Elite. With the change over we were given a few extra point which under the new system we needed just a seven day cruise to become Elite. To be honest with you the Elite perk I am most looking forward to is the free bag of Laundry and internet. We all agreed that we wanted to try Aqua Class so we booked cabins 1509 and 1511 deck 11 port side only a few cabins from the Navigation Wing. Just ignore those cameras on the railing I will discuss them in depth latter.

CE14HX_%25200060-M.jpg

So why Aqua Class? I read tons on the benefits of Aqua and comments on Blu. I think Aqua at the time of booking was a little less than $200 CDN more than Concierge. This would be a good time time talk about about our 123 pick your perk pick. We decided to go with a $300 OBC and our TA/Encore was also offering to double the Celebrity offer to $600. So why not the Classic Alcohol Package you ask? I do not drink alcohol (not anti drinker just raised in an alcoholic house) and Donna really only likes the odd Cooler and a glass of wine at Dinner. Maybe Celebrity should offer to downgrade the Classic Alcohol to a Premium Non Alcohol. Anyway like always I pre-purchased the Premium Non Alcohol Drink Package. This works great for me because I like to be able to get the small bottles of Evian water rather than Large only water bottle offered under the Classic.

I believe the main difference between the different classes of AQ staterooms is the closeness to the Elevators. To me this does not matter one bit I don't mind the walk. These staterooms were actual pretty close to the front Elevator bank which we seemed to use more often than the mid-ship bank glass elevators. To be honest I think I personally prefer to be in the rear aft of the ship with the longer walk to the mid ship glass elevator bank.

Okay! That is a good start. I will hit the post button before something screws up. Much more to Come. In the words of Mr. Bean, "Brace Yourself".

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Cameras / Mounts / Software:

I think my favourite thing on a cruise is to take lots of pictures and videos. I joked with Ken that I was going to take 10 thousand pictures this trip. I didn't but, I took almost 4000 and multi mega bytes of videos that I didn't even upload into Final Cut yet. I just finished yesterday downloading, scanning and organizing my pictures. I am a recent convertee from Windows to Mac (about 2 years ago). In windows I had a set folder structure that I followed to organize my photos. I struggled with iPhoto and didn't really like it because it was not flexible in organizing. Then for $80 I found Apple's Aperture the easiest way to describe it is iPhoto on Steroids. I absolutely love this program and continually learn new things about. There are tons of helpful Aperture videos on You Tube for those of you thinking of jumping from iPhoto to Aperture. With the newest Aperture its Library can also be used iPhoto. Your Aperture Library(s) can also be shared on your Apple TV. Tip organize your projects so they will sort properly. Every project I make begins with a 2 digit year code underscore than a description. The Smart Album feature is fantastic. Okay enough about Aperture.

I just signed up with SMUGMUG to host my pictures it also works natively with Aperture so upload is a breeze.

The next picture is one of the cameras I took with me and laid them out on our Balcony table and took the picture with Donna's iPhone. I do not have a BIG SEXY DSLR but, I do have an old Pentax SLR which I probably have not use in 20 years.

CE14iK_%200110b-L.jpg

#1) The newest addition to my arsenal. The GO Pro Hero 3 which my boys gave me as present this past Christmas. This cruise was the first time I really got to play with it. It comes with a remote but, I much prefer the free iPhone App. I spent a small fortune between Christmas and Cruise time buying accessories for it. This little puppy is extremely versatile beside HD Video it can also snap 12mp pictures, Time lapse, Burst, Shot upside down and of course water proof if you have in the right case. Uses Micro SD Cards and replacement/spare batteries are very reasonable prices around $20-$25. I Have the optional LCD and Battery BacPac for it. BUSTED! Donna nows knows how much I spent.

#2) The Sony DSC-HX30V Cyber-Shot. My main go to point and shot camera. Purchased this Camera Christmas 2012 and was a replacement for Camera #4 above. This DSC-HX30V is a very capable little camera. Most impressive is it's 20x optical Zoom then what Sony called Enhanced Zoom to 80x with 18.2 mega pixels. This camera also shots superb video, panoramics, and its scene mode includes a HDR function.

#3) the Sony HDR-GW77V Handycam. My main video camera which I also purchased Christmas 2012. This Handycam has a pistol grip with a flip out LCD screen (great for selfies) 17x Extended Zoom 20.4 mega pixels pictures. This Handycam is also waterproof to 5 metres and shockproof to 1.5 metres. You get some strange looks when you take this camera into water. :)

#4) My old Sony DSC-W80 7.2 mega pixels. I took this along only to capture video while being strapped to the balcony railing.

#5) Who doesn't know what this is? of course the iPhone 5s. Which is a very capable camera on it's own merit.

#6) Lastly the forgotten by Cisco. The Cisco Flip HD Ultra. With 2hr on board memory. With use of a iPad and camera kit videos can be downloaded to.

All of these cameras along with most of the Mounts (next photo) were carried in my carry on bag. I had a flash light in there which did cause some trouble going thru TSA security. Next time flashlight will not be in carry on.

Next up pic of my mounts and tripods.

IMG_1999-L.jpg

#1) the Pocket Xhot - Folds down to 6.5 inches and extends to over 30 inches.

#2 & #3) The Go Pole Grenade Grip and Go Pole Reach. These are a must have accessory with your Go Pro.

#4 Go Pro Suction Cup Mount. I only used this once during sail away and used it the remained of cruise as a storage place for my Go Pro stuck to the Mirror. Probably could of left this one at home.

#5 Go Pro Tripod Adapter. The smallest mount but, the must useful one I brought with me. I could easily set my Go Pro up on Joby Tripods.

#6 & #7 Go Pro Helmet/Head Strap and Baseball Cap Clip mount. You look rather stupid with the head strap on only used during Zip lining in St Kitts. The Baseball Cap mount was probably the best mount of all. You could put you cap on and look normal until you flipped it around.:D

#8 The Go Pro Floaty. A must have once you bring your Go Pro near water it float as opposed to sink like a rock.

#9 Expandable Monopod Comes in a nice case which had enough room to put my new Go Pole Reach in.

#10 thru #12 My three Joby Gorilla Pods. These are invaluable highly recommend these. I am pretty sure I am going to buy an other one for next cruise.

#13 Please don't laugh at the PCW Fanny Pack. I use this to carry two of my cameras along with extra batteries while on excursions.

My three Sony Cameras use the same Battery and took about seven spares with me. My memory cards consisted of the following:

1 - 4gb MicroSD

5 - 32gb MicroSD

2 - 64gb MicroSD

1 - 64gb SD

1 - 32gb SD

Memory cards are relatively cheap these days I never spare picture quality for space.

So with this equipment you must have chargers and a nice little power bar. Don't forget that you can use the power outlet in the ceiling of our bathroom (mirror) to charge things. Especially a good place to charge iPhones and iPads. The picture below shows my power bar along with all my chargers attached. I highly recommend a universal Lithium charger.(one with the elastic)

CE14HX_%25202257-M.jpg

Okay I have to admit I am pretty nerdy when it comes to tech. That is pretty much it for Cameras and things. Give this a post and keep working on the next thing. Stay with me I promise to get to the Cruise Thing.:p

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Day 00 Home to FLL

With the introduction and the Nerdy stuff out of the way lets finally get started with this Trip Report. This is the first cruise that we ever flew down to FLL early. The planning for our cruises usually start around September for March.

Hotels: Normally we would drive to Halifax(3.5 hr drive) and spend the night there before our flight. This time we were flying direct out of Charlottetown. We didn't want to spend a fortune on Hotels and used our CAA/AAA cards to books 2 night before and 1 night after at Holiday Inn Express near the 17th Street Causeway. The rate for 2 night before was $160 and $137 on return. Booked these early in December. Around the end of January I thought would be smart and went on Priceline thinking I could get something cheaper. No luck I gave up at $140 figured I was better with my Holiday Inn Express rate.

CE14GW_%25200092-M.jpg

Winter for PEI started at the end of November and is still going on and it seemed on every Wednesday a Noreaster would come our way. Wednesday March 12 was our getaway day and yes there was a forecast of another storm headed our way. We were pretty nervous about the forecast and Air Canada had warning about the possibility of delays. I worked to 11:30 that morning and then headed to the YYG airport around 3:45 for our 5:15 flight to Montreal. Well this must of been the lull before the storm because when we left Charlottetown it was a beautiful sunny Day even though the East Coast of New England was getting hammered and Montreal was in the middle of a snow storm when we arrived. All flight to East Coast of US were cancelled and getting thru US customs was a breeze because nobody was there except the few going further south. Air Canada was about an hour late leaving for FLL because of de-icing and the weather was pretty wicked outside of our airplane.

We arrived in FLL around 1:00 AM and little different seeing this airport so empty. We decided to rent a car for Thursday. Directly across the street from our Hotel was a Budget rent-a-car for about $50/day. Like must we ventured to Sawgrass Mills and entered at entrance #3.

CE14GW_%25200012-M.jpg

It is a pretty big mall very similar to Vaughn Mills Mall in Toronto near Canada's Wonderland. Being into Theme Park I also acquired an interest in carousels and Sawgrass has one too. We stayed there for a couple of hours had lunch there and headed back for the Hotel.

CE14GW_%25200027-M.jpg

I am going to admit that I am addicted to the Port Everglades Webcam. I love to watch it especially when Celebrity ships are leaving. So I knew I wanted to get down to that beach and walk to those rocks. Whew! That was a long walk from where we parked. Almost an hour from this pic to the rocks

CE14GW_%25200049-M.jpg

Finally PE Meca! Could not stand too long on the rocks because it was like a sandblaster coming at you.

CE14GW_%25200065-M.jpg

The drive back to hotel was much lighter traffic than the drive to the beach. Next up was to walk down to the causeway and watch Celebrity Constellation leave. There was noway I was going to miss this live showing of our normal webcam viewing. This going to watch ships leave is not new to us. When cruise ships come into Charlottetown Harbours we always go down to watch them.

Here is picture of Constellation just about to come into view of Port Everglades webcam.

CE14GW_%25200078-L.jpg

Because of the good folks here on cruise critic i knew there was a really big wine store near our hotel. Donna and NJ wanted take their 2 bottles of Wine on with them. We asked the people at Walgreens were it was and we had no problem finding TOTAL WINE. Now that is one big wine store. Dinner was a pretty easy pick we walked by Carrabbas and made reservations for 7 PM. After Dinner we headed back to hotel we did have an idea of getting up early to watch Equinox come into Port Everglades but opted no on this.

Next up Day 01 of the Cruise the wait is OVER.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Great start! Looking forward to more....

That was cruel coming home to the Noreaster last week. Our daughter is at University in Halifax and from what we heard, those winds were very intense!

Enjoying the photos and looking forward to seeing more!!

Jerry

Day 00 Home to FLL

With the introduction and the Nerdy stuff out of the way lets finally get started with this Trip Report. This is the first cruise that we ever flew down to FLL early. The planning for our cruises usually start around September for March.

Hotels: Normally we would drive to Halifax(3.5 hr drive) and spend the night there before our flight. This time we were flying direct out of Charlottetown. We didn't want to spend a fortune on Hotels and used our CAA/AAA cards to books 2 night before and 1 night after at Holiday Inn Express near the 17th Street Causeway. The rate for 2 night before was $160 and $137 on return. Booked these early in December. Around the end of January I thought would be smart and went on Priceline thinking I could get something cheaper. No luck I gave up at $140 figured I was better with my Holiday Inn Express rate.

CE14GW_%25200092-M.jpg

Winter for PEI started at the end of November and is still going on and it seemed on every Wednesday a Noreaster would come our way. Wednesday March 12 was our getaway day and yes there was a forecast of another storm headed our way. We were pretty nervous about the forecast and Air Canada had warning about the possibility of delays. I worked to 11:30 that morning and then headed to the YYG airport around 3:45 for our 5:15 flight to Montreal. Well this must of been the lull before the storm because when we left Charlottetown it was a beautiful sunny Day even though the East Coast of New England was getting hammered and Montreal was in the middle of a snow storm when we arrived. All flight to East Coast of US were cancelled and getting thru US customs was a breeze because nobody was there except the few going further south. Air Canada was about an hour late leaving for FLL because of de-icing and the weather was pretty wicked outside of our airplane.

We arrived in FLL around 1:00 AM and little different seeing this airport so empty. We decided to rent a car for Thursday. Directly across the street from our Hotel was a Budget rent-a-car for about $50/day. Like must we ventured to Sawgrass Mills and entered at entrance #3.

CE14GW_%25200012-M.jpg

It is a pretty big mall very similar to Vaughn Mills Mall in Toronto near Canada's Wonderland. Being into Theme Park I also acquired an interest in carousels and Sawgrass has one too. We stayed there for a couple of hours had lunch there and headed back for the Hotel.

CE14GW_%25200027-M.jpg

I am going to admit that I am addicted to the Port Everglades Webcam. I love to watch it especially when Celebrity ships are leaving. So I knew I wanted to get down to that beach and walk to those rocks. Whew! That was a long walk from where we parked. Almost an hour from this pic to the rocks

CE14GW_%25200049-M.jpg

Finally PE Meca! Could not stand too long on the rocks because it was like a sandblaster coming at you.

CE14GW_%25200065-M.jpg

The drive back to hotel was much lighter traffic than the drive to the beach. Next up was to walk down to the causeway and watch Celebrity Constellation leave. There was noway I was going to miss this live showing of our normal webcam viewing. This going to watch ships leave is not new to us. When cruise ships come into Charlottetown Harbours we always go down to watch them.

Here is picture of Constellation just about to come into view of Port Everglades webcam.

CE14GW_%25200078-L.jpg

Because of the good folks here on cruise critic i knew there was a really big wine store near our hotel. Donna and NJ wanted take their 2 bottles of Wine on with them. We asked the people at Walgreens were it was and we had no problem finding TOTAL WINE. Now that is one big wine store. Dinner was a pretty easy pick we walked by Carrabbas and made reservations for 7 PM. After Dinner we headed back to hotel we did have an idea of getting up early to watch Equinox come into Port Everglades but opted no on this.

Next up Day 01 of the Cruise the wait is OVER.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

We like Total Wine too! They have them in Atlanta have gone to them here also. Like being able to bring some wine onboard.

What a wonderful start to your trip report! I am excited to read the report since we're doing the 10 day Equinox in November.

I have to ask - what camera did you use to get a picture of all of the cameras you used? :p (I paused a moment after reading that part of the review because all I could think of is, "how do you take a picture of your cameras without using one of your cameras?")

Hi Kevin a/k/a FRMPEI ;)

We are onboard for your Trip Report, excellent start! How lucky to sail with you again. First Gambee's review last year and now yours this year = more great photos of our cruises. We certainly enjoyed much better weather this year. :D

What a wonderful start to your trip report! I am excited to read the report since we're doing the 10 day Equinox in November.

I have to ask - what camera did you use to get a picture of all of the cameras you used? :p (I paused a moment after reading that part of the review because all I could think of is, "how do you take a picture of your cameras without using one of your cameras?")

My DW, Donna, pointed out last night that I made mistake with camera layout picture. That is her 32g iphone and I used my 64g iPhone to take pic (can tell by the Outer Box cases). Also missing from the Pic was an iPad and an iPad mini. Told you I was into this "Apple" thing. Thanks for reading and keep with me.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Hi Kevin a/k/a FRMPEI ;)

We are onboard for your Trip Report, excellent start! How lucky to sail with you again. First Gambee's review last year and now yours this year = more great photos of our cruises. We certainly enjoyed much better weather this year. :D

Good stuff so far! Looking forward to reliving a little of the cruise through your pictures. :D

Beth and I really enjoyed meeting everyone from PEI.

Excellent! I figured out how to use the "multi" quote feature.

It was a pleasure meeting you guys. The impromptu Cabin Crawl was great I will post some pictures from that.

Just back to work today not even thru my e-mails yet. Will start day01 tonight after I close out month end.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Edited by FRMPEI

Excellent! I figured out how to use the "multi" quote feature.

It was a pleasure meeting you guys. The impromptu Cabin Crawl was great I will post some pictures from that.

Just back to work today not even thru my e-mails yet. Will start day01 tonight after I close out month end.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Looking forward to reading and seeing more pictures. Thank you..Triona..

Until I get home I wanted to share with you my suitcase story. I posted this over at our Roll Call on March 13.

Let me tell you my suitcase story. Noticed at the FLL baggage carousel that my spinner suitcase was not wheeling very good. Then noticed when I got to the hotel the nice folks at Air Canada broke one of my rear wheels. Could of picked a new one up at Sawgrass Mills just like almost every other 10th person there but did not. When back at hotel and went to get ice and there in front of me was a discarded suitcase with just the zipper gone on one of the front pouches. It was like winning the lottery. So I wheeled it into my Hotel room taped the front pouch shut and moved all my stuff into it and threw my broken one out into the ice/vending room. How's that for a suitcase story?

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Rise & Shine Your Cruise is About to Begin

Don't you just love this day? This is the day that your countdown clock finally says "Zero days to your Celebrity Equinox 10 Day Ultimate Caribbean Cruise". Our travel partner Ken's favourite saying is usually, "I could go again tomorrow". Well Ken my friend Tomorrow is here lets get this cruise started.

Can't you just tell by this next picture that these folks are pretty excited to be taking a elevator down to the lobby and have some pre cruise complimentary breakfast from Holiday Inn Express? Actually the breakfast choice and quality was pretty decent. Be sure not to get a table directly under the air conditioner. I wish I had of taken a video or picture of their automatic pancake maker it was pretty cool. Donna didn't discover how it worked until the second morning. So the plan after breakfast was walk again down to the 17th Street Causeway and checkout our beautiful Celebrity Equinox.

CE14GW_%25200107-XL.jpg

The hotel also offers free WIFI which is quite nice. So before we went down to breakfast I pulled up the Port Everglades Web Cam on my iPad and screen captured this pic. Yes! "Pretty sweet you say" I agree.

CE14iP_%25200002-XL.jpg

We also arranged with Hotel to transfer us to the pier at 10:30 for $8 each. A taxi for two maybe cheaper but for four I don't think all of our luggage would fit in the trunk of taxi. We still had lots of time to walk down to the causeway. So here it is our first live look at Celebrity Equinox docked at pier 18 which is used by the mega Oasis class RCL ships on the weekends.

As you can tell from my signature this would not be our first cruise on Equinox. We did this exact same cruise back on March 19, 2010. Let me interject a little story here why we choose Equinox in 2010. During 4th quarter 2009 I was currently employed by Honeywell Aerospace and in their ultimate cost cutting wisdom they decided that everybody would be forced to take the first week of January off without pay. Nice post Christmas bonus I know. But wait since I worked in the finance department they wanted us all to work that first week so they could get their 2009 Year End results ASAP. So finance was required to make sure they took their week off without pay before the end of 1st quarter 2010. So early January Donna got looking for a Cruise so I combined my week of without pay with a paid vacation week and enjoyed our Cruise. Picture of course taken form the Causeway.

CE14GW_%25200116-XL.jpg

A selfie of the excited couple with Equinox in the background.

CE14GW_%25200126-XL.jpg

Most of us come from out of town and if you are like me and watch the Port Everglades Webcam I highly recommend that you take the time to include the 17th St Causeway on your sights to see. Here is a pic of the Causeway control centre with the Hilton hotel in background.

CE14GW_%25200146-XL.jpg

The walk back from the causeway to the hotel you cross the street that enters the pier you see the pier numbers of the ships docked that day. Yes! we are at pier 18.

CE14GW_%25200157-XL.jpg

I know you guys are going to find this hard to believe but PEI is currently under another winter storm warning. The freezing rain is pelting our north window and the power is flickering. I better hit the post button before we lose power. This weather makes us appreciate our fantastic cruise even more.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

More to come if Power cooperates.

Embarkation

Power is still on so I am still posting.

Our 10:30 shuttle from the Holiday Inn Express to the pier was a very quick drive. We stopped just outside of the entrance to the pier where our luggage is unloaded and then we just trustingly left it with a person on the curb. Entered into the building and the line separates into two lines according to your cabin class. Since we were Aqua Class we went to the right and then quickly thru the security. Not much of a line up in front of us and maybe 10 minutes to get our pictures taken then directed upstairs to wait for the ship to open up for boarding. When the check-in folks saw us Hearty Canadians in our shorts and T-shirts they said to us. " You guys are not from here right? Because us Floridian actually found it pretty cool this morning and we needed our sweaters."

CE14iD_%25200064-XL.jpg

This is actually the first time ever that we arrived early enough at the pier that we had to wait to board the ship. After i took this next picture I heard the following announcement. "Please do not take picture in this area and until you board the ship" not sure why? Maybe it is because of the security area that we had entered.

CE14GW_%25200175-XL.jpg

For those that don't know the next pic is the itinerary that Equinox follows. I am a sucker for the Ships Photographs.

CE2014_EastCarVoy-XL.jpg

We were only held in the waiting area for a few minutes and began boarding the ship just a few minutes past 11:00 AM. We entered on deck 5 near the Equinox Theatre and were greeted with Celebrity's welcoming champagne drink (i know it really is sparkling wine). Like i previously said i don't drink but for some reason I took a glass. Didn't like it. Here you got it.. the first official picture aboard the "beautiful" Celebrity Equinox.

CE14iD_%25200072-XL.jpg

The Oceanview Cafe or any other food establishments was not yet open for business because as we were told by staff the US dept of Health had showed up for a surprise inspection. So we found a spot up aft on Deck 15.

CE14GW_%25200183-XL.jpg

First peek up the starboard side (right) of the Lawn Club. The poor grass was not looking to good in some places.

CE14GW_%25200185-XL.jpg