Summit Aqua 1 Bermuda Best Price?

captdave

I live very close to Cape Liberty, one hour car ride. Bermuda is a very easy cruise on the Summit.

I can spend about $3,500 and pick the Aqua 1 cabin I want. What is the best price any of you have seen for this cruise (Aqua 1). Is there any $2,000 for 2 to Bermuda (Aqua 1), like the 7 Night Eastern Carib on the Summit (Aqua 1).

Please, only answers from Aqua 1 Summit Cruiser's (no inside 2's guessing).

(That's the 5 Aqua 1 Deck 11 Stern Cabin's).

CaptDave

32330066244_67a5b73725_b.jpg

CaptDave

IF you decide a A2 is acceptable at the end of May last year booked A2, 9043(hump cabin), $1149pp(plus 2 perks) before taxes with a very popular online agency. GREAT CABIN. The booking was for the July 31 sailing. If I have offended you by sharing my A2 pricing I am happy to delete message.

IF you decide a A2 is acceptable at the end of May last year booked A2, 9043(hump cabin), $1149pp(plus 2 perks) before taxes with a very popular online agency. GREAT CABIN. The booking was for the July 31 sailing. If I have offended you by sharing my A2 pricing I am happy to delete message.

Thanks, I knew I would get some Aqua 2's prices also.

If it's only a few hundred difference I'd rather get Aqua 1 Cabin 1140 on the Summit. I'm looking for a big savings to do Aqua 2 or side Aqua 1.

33012022331_64c7d1e2dc_b.jpg

CaptDave

I agree with Cruzzinma...My A1 stern cabin two years ago was at A2 price as we are Captains Club members. Same thing with my A1 stern on Solstice in July this year. You may have to book direct to get this, which is what I did in both instances. I am assuming the $3,500 you speak of is $1,750 a person...otherwise it is way too high.

I really don't understand. You want one of the most sought after cabins, at the very cheapest price, but you are unable to find the prices yourself on the website? Or...maybe you are looking for a group booking with a TA, but we can not post TAs on this site? How do the prices from last year help you?

Are you asking fellow posters to do this research for you? What am I missing?

Prices are going to be the same no matter where you go. The differences in TAs will be the offers you get for booking with them

Don, this was not my experience last year. I did not find this low of price anywhere else. In addition, the Celebrity website was significantly more expensive.

For August of 2018, we have 1140. As a matter of fact, we're traveling with family and have four out of the five aft cabins. They are A1 cabins but we're paying A2 prices thanks to the Captain's Club discount. The base price is $1699 per person. We're doing Go Best so adding that and port charges and taxes, the total per person is $2202.

Because I wanted to score the four specific cabins, I booked within a few days of the cruise going on sale in December of 2016. The price has remained stable since then.

For August of 2018, we have 1140. As a matter of fact, we're traveling with family and have four out of the five aft cabins. They are A1 cabins but we're paying A2 prices thanks to the Captain's Club discount. The base price is $1699 per person. We're doing Go Best so adding that and port charges and taxes, the total per person is $2202.

Because I wanted to score the four specific cabins, I booked within a few days of the cruise going on sale in December of 2016. The price has remained stable since then.

I have had Aft on the Summit a few times in the past couple years. I know how to book when announced, that's how I get it. I was just curious how cheap the 7 Night Bermuda Summit A1's were?

I'm just looking to see the cheapest Summit to Bermuda A1's (maybe A2's). Cape Liberty is local, no hotel or airline costs for us.

(Again, bless your heart but I don't need info from Inside 2's guessing).

May 8, 2016 A1 Cabin 1140 Summit to Bermuda below.

32347225484_a3c0790b64_b.jpg

CaptDave

In my opinion, you will be hard pressed to find one of those 5 cabins available regardless of price. They are quickly reserved and rarely available.

If you see one, reserve it and price watch up until final payment.

We had 1138 once and loved it, best cabin EVER.

We paid, I think $1200 pp for a two week TA by booking at the A2 rate as suggested.

By the way, there is a very popular web site (not permitted to name it) that many use to watch prices, and it has historical data of past cruises as well as current cruises lowest price and % of available cabins, which gives you an idea of which way prices are likely to move.

A google search for cruise price tracker has it in the top 5 results.

You can find there the price data you seek.

In my opinion, you will be hard pressed to find one of those 5 cabins available regardless of price. They are quickly reserved and rarely available.

If you see one, reserve it and price watch up until final payment.

We had 1138 once and loved it, best cabin EVER.

We paid, I think $1200 pp for a two week TA by booking at the A2 rate as suggested.

Please read what I said exactly (thanks for your help).

Looking for cheapest rate on Summit Bermuda A1's (maybe A2's). You thought I was looking for 1133 for $50, I know better. Maybe someone got the ones by the elevator at a great rate!

Infinity A1 1125 9-30-2015 Panama Canal Cruise. I would take a side A1 again on the Summit to Bermuda if the price was right.

33287812702_14ff92bc9e_b.jpg

CaptDave

Prices are going to be the same no matter where you go. The differences in TAs will be the offers you get for booking with them
Not true. There are many group blocks booked with TA's. I have one for next year and you can'tr get these prices anywhere else. many groups may also have different prices.

All A1s are the same price, no matter the location. You pay the same amount whether you are booking a side cabin or an aft cabin. Pricing will vary based on the sailing date, certain TA's may offer a discount and we all know about the changes that can happen in pricing over the months leading up to a cruise. But, at any moment in time, every cabin in that category is the same base price.

Every time we've sailed on an M-Class ship, we've booked a cabin on Deck 11, taking the best location available. Then I use a website that I can't name here to keep track of the inventory. Every time, I've been able to move to an aft cabin. The price is not affected.

We had a side A1 on the Summit to Bermuda in May a couple of years ago. We paid $850 pp but that was after final payment and had no perks or promos. It still was a great price, and the available cabins were gone within 24 hours.

Thanks, that's the info I need. What year & month did you go, it matters. May is the cheap month to Bermuda, if you paid $850 pp in the summer that's fantastic! I would take the Summit Bermuda A1 elevator cabins for that price in summer no question.

May 2016 A1 view of the Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda. All A1's on the Summit have a great view.

33044096075_bc76ae69a7_b.jpg

CaptDave

My $1149 A2 hump cabin with 2 perks is a comparable value to the $850pp no perks, imo. We chose drink package and $300 obc, July 31, 2016.

Good Luck to you and please post if you find a deal! ETA: I follow the Celebrity UK site closely when I am following a cruise I may be interested in booking after final payment. It shows ALL room availability.

My $1149 A2 hump cabin with 2 perks is a comparable value to the $850pp no perks, imo. We chose drink package and $300 obc, July 31, 2016.

Good Luck to you and please post if you find a deal! ETA: I follow the Celebrity UK site closely when I am following a cruise I may be interested in booking after final payment. It shows ALL room availability.

We may consider Summit Bermuda A2's only if we get a great deal, we drive about an hour to Cape Liberty, NJ. Not worth flying to San Juan for anything less than A1 for us.

What is the A2 Hump Cabin, never stayed on Deck 9?

27063981046_34dea57ac2_b.jpg

CaptDave

We had 9043. I believe the starboard side is 9038, but, double check. It is covered, angled and over sized. You may be able to find some pics if you use the search feature. Since the Celebrity UK site shows all cabins it gives a good picture of how a particular sailing is selling, and whether prices may drop. I stalk it all the time, LOL.