Conquest, Glory, Sunshine Dining Spreadsheets

DebbieMo

Free to use and share.

Things can change so refer to your Funtimes and you can write the change in the notes column.

These are the only 3 I have and there's one for Magic http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2318765 (Thank you theplanner2010 for sharing and giving me the idea to do these)

Carnival Conquest Dining.pdf

Carnival Glory Dining.pdf

Carnival Sunshine Dining.pdf

Debbie THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. U are very kind and I truly appreciate you taking the time to do the spreadsheets especially the Conquest

Have a Great Weekend and Great cruise during your next one

You're welcome :). Enjoy your upcoming cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So I just noticed that the ones for Glory and Sunshine are not coming up right. It's pulling up a previous version but that may be because I used the same file name. I'll try changing the file name tomorrow and upload it again and hopefully that will work. So sorry, I didn't realize the site would do this.

Edited by DebbieMo

Free to use and share.

These are the only 3 I have and there's one for Magic http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2318765 (Thank you theplanner2010 for sharing and giving me the idea to do these)

Happy to contribute something useful and glad you were able to take it and run with it for other ships!

• 1 month later...
The only thing I see that needs fixing is the Steakhouse Selections Menu for MDR is showing the old menus which have been replaced by American Table/American Feast on Glory. And "Steakhouse" is spelled "Stakehouse". Sorry, I'm weird like that. ;)

Haha how did I manage to botch steakhouse and selections?? Lol that would bother me too if I'd noticed. Thanks for letting me know!

I got the link to the steakhouse selection menu right from the carnival website...are they not updated?

Here is the link:

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/steakhouse-selections

Haha how did I manage to botch steakhouse and selections?? Lol that would bother me too if I'd noticed. Thanks for letting me know!

I got the link to the steakhouse selection menu right from the carnival website...are they not updated?

Here is the link:

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/steakhouse-selections

Those are the old menus. The new ones have different fonts and no longer have the "didja ever" section. It is very easy to spot the differences.

Those are the old menus. The new ones have different fonts and no longer have the "didja ever" section. It is very easy to spot the differences.

So it looks like the actual "steakhouse selections" on the old menu is the same as the AT which is what I was referencing by attaching that menu but I can see how it would be confusing since the entire menu is there. I'll just remove that menu as there isn't a link to just the steakhouse selections options. Do you think that would be best?

So it looks like the actual "steakhouse selections" on the old menu is the same as the AT which is what I was referencing by attaching that menu but I can see how it would be confusing since the entire menu is there. I'll just remove that menu as there isn't a link to just the steakhouse selections options. Do you think that would be best?

Well they actually change on elegant night so I'm not sure how you want to do that. I don't know if you could copy and paste those sections from any of my pics on to one page or just type them out in a document. I'm not good with that kind of stuff so I don't know what I would do. :confused: