Platinum Gift confirmation

lele100

I hope they hold off til November. I would rather have the tumblers.

Are the tumblers the current gift?

If it is these ugly visors they will be left behind. I don't wear that on my feet and definitely won't be putting it on my head. :(

I would take anything over those. While I occasionally wear a visor, not something like that. Ugh! Was hoping for the Tervis tumbler in October. I guess we shall see. If its this visor, Goodwill will be getting a donation when I get back

well it'll be quite a while before I need to worry about that but free is not a good enough price to get me to wear one of those. They gonna have to pay me to put that on my head lol.

Sometimes, though, I wonder if JH just says stuff to get the masses all riled up. I expect he's getting a laugh from the replies.

well it'll be quite a while before I need to worry about that but free is not a good enough price to get me to wear one of those. They gonna have to pay me to put that on my head lol.

Sometimes, though, I wonder if JH just says stuff to get the masses all riled up. I expect he's getting a laugh from the replies.

Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner! Yep, that's JH's job description right there. "Keep potential cruisers feeling like they're 'engaged' with Carnival in 'important' discussions about 'big decisions' we may, or may not, be about to announce." All he does is stir the pot. Then stir it some more. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, those visors are hideous. In April, on the Conquest, we got some nice packing cubes. Before that, on other ships, we got several Tervis tumblers.

Ok so I kept reading the Visitor Posts on his wall, and yes indeed this is the gift, soooooo many complains, I guess they were given on the Magic. LOL people are really upset

He also said they will last 2 months or so

Edited by lele100

LOL, my mother always said "don't look a gift horse in the mouth". ALways thought that was a strange saying, but I guess it applies here.

Great news about it lasting two months! I cruise in just about that amount of time. I guess I can give them to someone, and make someone's day....maybe. lol.

LOL, my mother always said "don't look a gift horse in the mouth". ALways thought that was a strange saying, but I guess it applies here.

Great news about it lasting two months! I cruise in just about that amount of time. I guess I can give them to someone, and make someone's day....maybe. lol.

Wish they would let us pick from a list so we get something we can use

Wish they would let us pick from a list so we get something we can use

Yes that would really be helpful...but i doubt they will do it because it will take more time to take care of everyone.