No Top Sheet?

wenocancer2

I was just reading the awesome post about cruising tips and read a section of Things You Need to Know and it listed "You need to ask for a top sheet if you want one".

WHAT???

Is this something new? I've cruised before and I don't ever remember not having a top sheet. And I'm pretty sure I would remember that!

This is really odd. I've never seen this question, ever - and now there are two threads started with the same question with 1/2 hour of each other.

And I've never sailed on a ship without the top sheet. That is all I use.

With Princess you have to ask for a top sheet because they reuse the heavy duvets passenger after passenger. :eek: Always have a top sheet with Carnival and thankfully no duvet.

Dang! Guess we'll have to pack pillows now along with our favorite brand of toilet paper. ;)

You know it!

Too many pillows in my opinion. We always throw a couple on the couch. Maybe because we pre pay our gratuities.:D

Me too. I mean how many people do they think are sleeping in my bed when I'm cruising by myself?! [emoji15] OK, none of you smartypants need to answer that! [emoji56]

I was just reading the awesome post about cruising tips and read a section of Things You Need to Know and it listed "You need to ask for a top sheet if you want one".

WHAT???

Is this something new? I've cruised before and I don't ever remember not having a top sheet. And I'm pretty sure I would remember that!

Actually, it appears to be a mostly European custom. On our last Seabourn cruise we had to request a top sheet. A number of their staff come from the other side of the pond.