Will We Be Able To Watch The Caroline Panthers Play On The Valor?

WeWant2BCruzin

We will be on the Valor Oct 30th and love our Panthers and would love to watch them at 4:25 on the 30th. Is that even possible at the sports bar or anywhere on the ship.

Thanks,

Misty

There will typically be a game on in the sports bar, roll of the dice tho what game it will be.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by First and Ten

Okay

Further research

Valor sails out of Port Canaveral

Carnival now picks up local stations out of South Florida

Miami Dolphins are on a bye that week

Arizona is at Carolina for a 1:25PM game on FOX

Current projections indicate this should be an important game.

Could very well be televised on the ship.

#GOHAWKS

When we sailed in mid October a couple of years ago, I remember seeing a Monday Night Game and I think Sunday night as well. But Sunday afternoon games not so much. DH was upset because he had to miss seeing Denver play. There were lots of channels avail though, I know because we watched the national and american league (baseball) championship games because the Cards and Royals were both playing. DH asked them and they put them on for him.

Okay

Further research

Valor sails out of Port Canaveral

Carnival now picks up local stations out of South Florida

Miami Dolphins are on a bye that week

Arizona is at Carolina for a 1:25PM game on FOX

Current projections indicate this should be an important game.

Could very well be televised on the ship.

#GOHAWKS

It is 4:25 not 1:25. Hopefully it will be on. We've not missed a game in 3 years...

It is 4:25 not 1:25. .

You're right.

I'm on the West Coast and Google automatically listed game time for my time zone when I searched.

Just confirmed that the Panthers Arizona game will be the only FOX televised game at 4:25

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/schedule?seasonType=1&week=8

Now, will it be televised on the Valor???? Should be

Edited by klfrodo

We will be on the Valor Oct 30th and love our Panthers and would love to watch them at 4:25 on the 30th. Is that even possible at the sports bar or anywhere on the ship.

Thanks,

Misty

No, you have to be a good team like Denver before they put you on.:D:D

Right now, it's the only 4:25 game on FOX. As a result every market in the country will get the game with the exception of Denver (since the Broncos are home on CBS at that time, they cannot show a late FOX game).

There is a chance FOX may move another game from 1 to 4. But it won't be a game involving a Florida team. Or a NYC team (Miami stations like to show the Giants due to a large population originally from NYC).

I'm 99% chance of Cards/Panthers being shown on the ship.

Edited by LadyBeBop

I don't care if Carolina is the televised game but I do hope Cam lights it up. He's Qb on one of my fantasy teams. Might be more but the other 2 we haven't drafted yet. :D

We Love the Panthers and My Hubby was able to get Cam for his QB on one of his Fantasy teams.. So now more than ever we are hoping he kicks some butt,lol.

Right now, it's the only 4:25 game on FOX. As a result every market in the country will get the game with the exception of Denver (since the Broncos are home on CBS at that time, they cannot show a late FOX game).

There is a chance FOX may move another game from 1 to 4. But it won't be a game involving a Florida team. Or a NYC team (Miami stations like to show the Giants due to a large population originally from NYC).

I'm 99% chance of Cards/Panthers being shown on the ship.

Yeah unless that ship picks up the Denver markets, this game will be on Fox on the ship. You could watch it in your room if that's what you prefer

Yeah unless that ship picks up the Denver markets, this game will be on Fox on the ship. You could watch it in your room if that's what you prefer

That game is on CBS, not Fox. CBS does have the double header and they only have two late games so there is a good chance of getting it. But I'm going to go the other way and say the majority of the country will get the Broncos-Chiefs division rivalry game over a Panthers-Raiders non-conference game. It's one of the least important games on either team's schedule.

That game is on CBS, not Fox. CBS does have the double header and they only have two late games so there is a good chance of getting it. But I'm going to go the other way and say the majority of the country will get the Broncos-Chiefs division rivalry game over a Panthers-Raiders non-conference game. It's one of the least important games on either team's schedule.

1 Denver is playing San Diego

2 Panthers are playing the Cardinals In a rematch of the NFL title game so it's a really big game considering that and both teams should be very good again

3 Denver being home in the 4pm eastern slot on CBS prevents that market to air a game on FOX against the Broncos as mentioned earlier in the thread by LadyBeBop

4 FOX has the doubleheader, actually triple header as it has Skins - Bengals game from England at 9:30 am Eastern and CBS only has 1 late game Chargers-Broncos

The Panthers - Cards could get flexed to NBC but most likely FOX blocks this game from the flex and NBC probably will be OK with Eagles - Cowboys because they are usually huge ratings despite records.

As of right now the Denver market will be the only market not airing the Panthers Cards game, and the Chargers - Denver game will air in their markets and the markets of all the home teams in the 1PM eastern Fox slots which are New Orleans,Houston, and Atlanta. Markets of teams on the bye and markets of teams playing on the road on FOX in the 1PM slot can air this game if they don't want to air a 1PM CBS game

my guess the football tv schedule for the 30th on the boat will be

9:30am Skins - Bengals on FOX

1:00pm Seahawks - Saints on FOX

1:00pm Pats - Bills on CBS

4:25pm Cards - Panthers on FOX

and then the sunday,Monday, and Thursday night games

Edited by BG18

1 Denver is playing San Diego

2 Panthers are playing the Cardinals In a rematch of the NFL title game so it's a really big game considering that and both teams should be very good again

3 Denver being home in the 4pm eastern slot on CBS prevents that market to air a game on FOX against the Broncos as mentioned earlier in the thread by LadyBeBop

4 FOX has the doubleheader, actually triple header as it has Skins - Bengals game from England at 9:30 am Eastern and CBS only has 1 late game Chargers-Broncos

The Panthers - Cards could get flexed to NBC but most likely FOX blocks this game from the flex and NBC probably will be OK with Eagles - Cowboys because they are usually huge ratings despite records.

As of right now the Denver market will be the only market not airing the Panthers Cards game, and the Chargers - Denver game will air in their markets and the markets of all the home teams in the 1PM eastern Fox slots which are New Orleans,Houston, and Atlanta

Settle down. You don't need to write a book on this and I won't read it. I was clearly looking at the wrong week. Fox has the double header and they only have 1 late game listed. That's all that needs to be said. They will show the Panthers/Cardinals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic, but does the Magic get ESPN in cabins or the sports bar or somewhere else?

thanks

At one time, Carnival didn't get ESPN. Only ESPN Deportes.

This was a couple of years ago. This could have changed.