Wanting to "prank" my teen boys during our cruise..

Hey everyone! My 3 teen boys will be sharing an inside cabin together during our cruise. I'm trying to come up with some fun "pranks" to pull on them. Nothing harmful, mean-spirited, etc. Just fun stuff.

One of the things I'm planning is to decorate their door to look like a bikini (door-kini?) Something like this... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/34/5c/de/345cde3dfbe7c89d5e964f7308869e17.jpg At the same time I want to somehow decorate the inside of their room - just not sure how yet.

Other ideas is to do the inside of the bathroom door like this... *if* the door doesn't swing into the bathroom that is. I can't remember. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/11/4e/34/114e340fe3792d8eb086e8881a209906.jpg

I also plan to order room service for appx 5:30-6am. It won't be wasteful (I know my boys - they'll eat it!!)

Any other innocent, fun ideas to prank teen boys with???

There was one posted on FB the other day that someone did on Carnival to their kid I'll see if I can find the post picture. It was like a cling type thing that went over the rim of the toilet and looked like a 3d shark coming up out of the toilet bowl. lol

While I'm not big on pranks, just tell them there is a contest and prize for the first person(s) to find the key to the anchor chain locker- they need to ask around as to where to find where it is located.

No muss, no fuss! :cool:

Of course, there is no such key! :D

My daughter loves to eat ice cream cones - not the ice cream, just the sugar cones. I found a letter online that had an official looking logo. I uses it as a water mark and wrote up a fake invoice. Since the cones and ice cream mix were balanced they were expected to be taken together and she would be responsible for the difference. I made up an official looking invoice and put it on the floor on the last day, like someone had slipped it under the door. We got a good laugh out of that.

Hey everyone! My 3 teen boys will be sharing an inside cabin together during our cruise. I'm trying to come up with some fun "pranks" to pull on them. Nothing harmful, mean-spirited, etc. Just fun stuff.

One of the things I'm planning is to decorate their door to look like a bikini (door-kini?) Something like this... https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/34/5c/de/345cde3dfbe7c89d5e964f7308869e17.jpg At the same time I want to somehow decorate the inside of their room - just not sure how yet.

Other ideas is to do the inside of the bathroom door like this... *if* the door doesn't swing into the bathroom that is. I can't remember. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/11/4e/34/114e340fe3792d8eb086e8881a209906.jpg

I also plan to order room service for appx 5:30-6am. It won't be wasteful (I know my boys - they'll eat it!!)

Any other innocent, fun ideas to prank teen boys with???

to me, any prank is mean spirited.

Thank you! I couldn't remember for sure. Now to figure out how to make a 'wall' of balloons without using tape! :D

Do it on the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Do it on the inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great idea!!!

Search Amazon for noise makers. Very small electronic noisemakers in their rooms will give them fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooh I like that!!!! That will have to be one we do!