Prinsendam - Cabin under the kitchen

jp2001

Just got out cabin assigned and it's under the dining room kitchen.

Should I worry about the noise and bring ear plugs?

Also, are the Prinsendam deck plans accurate on HAL website? Our room (370) seems a little bigger than rooms beside it... But it might just be the result of wishful thinking.

At least we got a picture window, not porthole nor are we under the théâtre so we didn't get unlucky with the gty. However, I'm much more lucky with upgrade/excellent upsell offers on NCL (oceanview to mini suite upgrade on my last cruise even id I was solo). But HAL oceanview cabins were nice on Maasdam, I hope it's as big on the Prinsendam.

Also, are the Prinsendam deck plans accurate on HAL website? Our room (370) seems a little bigger than rooms beside it... But it might just be the result of wishful thinking.

Does your cabin have a tub, vs. a shower only in the adjacent cabins?

If so, then yes, your cabin is a tad larger. Truly it's really not enough larger to make a difference, but the website plans are accurate.

Our room had a tub but now our room number completely disappeared from the booking.

I hope it's for the best, not the worst (booking with Interline pricing, the cruise Line is allowed to cancel our booking).

Oh well, I fly standby so if they cancel the cruise I'll just go back to my original plan of a Munich-Prague-Krakow-Budapest land trip... But i had really made my mind on a great cruise with a friend of mine (who can't do my type of backpack land trip due to her age).

Oh well, I fly standby so if they cancel the cruise I'll just go back to my original plan of a Munich-Prague-Krakow-Budapest land trip.........

Nice back up plan. DH and i once surveyed the classic roast pork dinners in all the Munich beer halls - hands down - Weisse Brauhaus (sp?) a block off the main downtown Marianplatz square.

I'd make a trip back there just to eat that again, and again. You do win the consolation prize if your cruise under the Prinsendam kitchen falls through.