Drink specials on NCL Spirit?

kool77

This will be our fourth cruise with NCL, and our first on the Spirit. The last two were on the Dawn. It seems that, according to recent postings, no 2-for-1 drink specials are offered late nights in certain bars. Also, people are saying that Latitudes members are no longer offered 20% discounts in a specific bar. We will be going in May. Can anyone shed any light on the subject? Thanks in advance. Wayne

no 2 for 1 drinks anywhere...there are a few occasions where free alcohol was offered but only for a certain time limit. there are beer buckets, however there is no discount ie. you pay the same price but get a bucket of ice with your beer :) if you want to save money, ask for a regular glass and you will save $2.50 instead of having the souvenir glass

Sis and I have been doing the all-inclusive vacations the last few years and have gotten used to not paying for our drinks.

Can anyone shed some light on the average price for a mixed drink? beer? etc.

Normal bar typed prices $5-7 or a little pricier?

Just wondering what to expect.

Thanks

Sorry but no more 20% discount at certain bars. We were on the Jewel in Feb. We are on the Majesty in May. Would be nice if they would re think this and bring back some of the drink specials. No more helmet of beer either!
I agree, Celebrity offered almost nothing for repeat guest and I always raved about all NCL offered us including our 20% off. Now we lose that; not being a beer drinker I never thought about the helmet, but am upset about the overall prices and the loss of 20%. NMnita

Sis and I have been doing the all-inclusive vacations the last few years and have gotten used to not paying for our drinks.

Can anyone shed some light on the average price for a mixed drink? beer? etc.

Normal bar typed prices $5-7 or a little pricier?

Just wondering what to expect.

Thanks

pretty much you are right on: martinis and scotch our drinks run about $5.50 to $6.00 plus tip: wine abou the same. This is if you do not order top brands and watch out because if you are not clear they will give you the top brand and stick it to you big time. We don't drink beer; someone else will have to step in here. Remeber though, most likely you have paid less for your cruise than for an all inclusive of a similar quality. I just booked an all inclusive for clients: 4 days, no air, in Mexico; it is a very nice property but not total top of the line: $1700 witch comes out to about $200 per day. this doesn't include nightly entertainment etc. Well some of course, but certainly not what we get on ships. They are excited about the trip but were a bit surprised at the price. NMnita

After I got our final bill plus what I paid for the cabin , that all inclusive sounds like a good deal to me. Entertainment?? How much was that worth?

Just booked Regent next year. I have learned that you get what you pay for.

Archived