What Has Been Comfort Level Using Pull Out Couch

FireEater

Everyone will have a different comfort level depending on age and illness.

Yea, that I understand. I was looking for those answers that say mattress was nice and soft, comfortable, and I or my kids or parents slept all night. OR that rag tag stuffed dog mat they call a mattress looked like a U when pulled out and I had to be a contortionist to be able to even lay on it......:)

I ask due to my sister experienced almost the latter on our last cruise on another cruise line. When the mattress was pulled out, it looked like a ski slope with the feet higher in the air then the head. Had to have maintenance come in with a sledge hammer and some other hand tools to even get it straight when it was pulled out. It worked good for a few hours after they left, then started bending again....LOL

Yea, that I understand. I was looking for those answers that say mattress was nice and soft, comfortable, and I or my kids or parents slept all night. OR that rag tag stuffed dog mat they call a mattress looked like a U when pulled out and I had to be a contortionist to be able to even lay on it......:)

I ask due to my sister experienced almost the latter on our last cruise on another cruise line. When the mattress was pulled out, it looked like a ski slope with the feet higher in the air then the head. Had to have maintenance come in with a sledge hammer and some other hand tools to even get it straight when it was pulled out. It worked good for a few hours after they left, then started bending again....LOL

Yes I understand but sometimes you get 3 rooms in a row and they will all have different comfort levels on the mattress , we experienced that on a divina sailing we had a room right next to the one we had on our previous cruise and one was very good and the other lumpy. Hope you get a good one.