MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Modes,,Riclop,,,I'm not sure if the November 19th date is for open booking or not. MSC Meraviglia began pre-booking for MSC Club Members on June 22nd and will run through July 5th and then open booking will be available. I'm hoping the same will be available for MSC Seaside!!:D I'm working my sources so you'll be the first to know!!

Ok Mike I know you will keep us posted. Thanks

I see Silverseas ordered a new ship from them for roll-out in 2017 - announced yesterday, Mike, so they mustn't be too concerned about construction problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Did I read where the Yacht Club will still be forward with a restaurant now in the same area?

I do not see but those 2 pools. Is that glass covered area just forward of midships going to be the main pool area?

Did I read where the Yacht Club will still be forward with a restaurant now in the same area?

I do not see but those 2 pools. Is that glass covered area just forward of midships going to be the main pool area?

Fire,,,Yacht Club will still be forward with the restaurant included. Looking at the side view of the ship,,it appears that the lounge and restaurant are forward just above the bridge.

The glass covered area is the retractable roof for the Solarium pool.

Great pics! What a beautiful ship - I'm surprised at the amount of pools I see. I am assuming the glass roof area is also a pool? Is that one private?

RBCL,,the retractable roof is for the Solarium Pool like you would find on any of the Fantasia class ships.:)

Fantastic and top notch. This will be a serious contender for our 2018 family cruise.

I wish MSC would bring the Preziosa with its water park to Miami instead of returning the Divina. Would love to do the MSC overnight in San Juan but the Divina does not have the waterpark. Oh well...

Fantastic and top notch. This will be a serious contender for our 2018 family cruise.

I wish MSC would bring the Preziosa with its water park to Miami instead of returning the Divina. Would love to do the MSC overnight in San Juan but the Divina does not have the waterpark. Oh well...

We are booking this for our 2018 cruise as well!

• 3 weeks later...

To my surprise the Meraviglia will have inside singles in the yacht club ( I booked one). Has anyone read anything about single cabins on the Seaside? I hope to sail Seaside on her first Caribbean sailing.....in the yacht club if there is a single category, or if not then a balcony high in the stern area.

I called MSC and cracked up when told if the Meraviglia has them (single inside yacht blub cabins), then the Seaside will as the ships are identical. So much for info over the phone.

So any updates on Seaside?