Has Your Region got a SENIORS' CLUB?

Skier52

Browsing round the varios regional MSC web sites I've come across the Seniors' Club in S. Africa, Australia and in the "GLOBAL BROCHURE" on the German web site.

The age limit is 60 in RSA and 65 in AUSTRALIA and Germany (both guests in a cabin have to be eligible on age grounds

RSA get the discount on current FARES(great for RSA guests) and AUS get discount on brocure price (full or Prima) So not such a great deal for them but it is combinable with MSC CLUB discounts.

Obviously they don't have to wait to climb the MSC Club levels

BTW "GLOBAL BROCHURE" is a new one on me.

All promise either discounts , either as a % or fixed amount;as well as some BLACK card level perks.

SEE for yourself

THE UK DOESN'T HAVE THIS CLUB!!!!

GLOBAL BROCHURE

over%2060s%20global.jpg

S AFRICA

over%2060s%20RSA.jpg

AUSTRALIA

over%2060s%20aus.jpg

Edited by Skier52

I live in Florida. Every corner is a Senior's Club location. Just look at the drivers at red lights!!!! :p

I know exactly what you mean Fire!!! I think more and more are deciding to make Florida their permanent residence rather than traveling back North!!:(

Don't see anything on the MSC USA site either Pete. That bottle of Moet with strawberries and the two flutes cost $110.00,that's a nice little perk right there!!!

It is a nice perk.

Black card holders get it, but not the 2 flutes.

MSC seem to put a lot of effort in to getting the S. Africans on their ships.

When I did the UK to Cape Town repo they were giving the RSA people a fantastic deal for the return trip, but other nationalities couldn't book the deal for themselves.

It is a nice perk.

Black card holders get it, but not the 2 flutes.

MSC seem to put a lot of effort in to getting the S. Africans on their ships.

When I did the UK to Cape Town repo they were giving the RSA people a fantastic deal for the return trip, but other nationalities couldn't book the deal for themselves.

We used to get the flutes too. I've got 4 of them sitting in my drinks cabinet. 2 pairs to be precise as they changed the style slightly from one gift to the other. Guess being in the first small group to be Black, there were lots of extras back then!

We used to get the flutes too. I've got 4 of them sitting in my drinks cabinet. 2 pairs to be precise as they changed the style slightly from one gift to the other. Guess being in the first small group to be Black, there were lots of extras back then!

I was gifted a pair of flutes before I reached Black. It was Valentine's night onboard and the Capitan of our area in the MDR produced a bottle of Prosecco with the flutes at dinner. We left them on the table but when we returned on the following night our waiter gave them back to us saying we'd left them behind!! I was also gifted a souvenir glass that they serve the Limoncello in which they normally charge extra for on the same occasion.