Mazatlan - Blue Line & Pacifico Brewery Map

szubieta

I found the blue line walking route on Google maps. I had to zoom in all the way to see the Blue line that is painted on the street.

It starts at the exit of the port at Emilio Baragan & Calle Playa Azul. Turn right on Carnaval. Go straight on Carnaval to Plaza Machado (must go up the stairs).

Edited by Rosefloater

I found the blue line walking route on Google maps. I had to zoom in all the way to see the Blue line that is painted on the street.

It starts at the exit of the port at Emilio Baragan & Calle Playa Azul. Turn right on Carnaval. Go straight on Carnaval to Plaza Machado (must go up the stairs).

Thank you so very much!! :D

You wouldn't happen to know the route to the Pacifico Brewery too?

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so very much!! :D

You wouldn't happen to know the route to the Pacifico Brewery too?

You can see the Pacifico Brewery from the ship. Just head in that general direction once you leave the terminal. It's less than one mile each way.

http://www.mazatlantoday.net/mazatlan_sinaloa_tours.html

http://www.joesoysterbar.com/Mazatlan-Pacifico-Brewery.html

Information is conflicting as to whether the brewery still offers tours.

You can see the Pacifico Brewery from the ship. Just head in that general direction once you leave the terminal. It's less than one mile each way.

http://www.mazatlantoday.net/mazatlan_sinaloa_tours.html

http://www.joesoysterbar.com/Mazatlan-Pacifico-Brewery.html

Information is conflicting as to whether the brewery still offers tours.

Thank you! Guess we'll take our chances on a tour if we just show up.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We did the Blue Line via the volunteers, and it was the easiest most informative way to head into the historic area ever. The volunteers are all along the walk, always helpful and full of knowledge. Easiest thing ever.

Just did it Tuesday and totally agree. And I was by myself. Felt totally safe and confident. YMMV. I'll post a pix of the map here when I get home, so we have it as a planning resource.

We did the blue line to the centre of the city, volunteers were very helpful and wonderful. We even walked to the golden zone alone the waterfront. First of the ship we did the brewery tour, walked to the brewery, got in early, then walked back towards the ship, where we joined the blue line. Everyone (Canadians) snowbirds were wonderful. We did feel safe everywhere we went.

It for us was a safe as any big city in Canada or the U.S.

• 3 weeks later...
We did the blue line to the centre of the city, volunteers were very helpful and wonderful. We even walked to the golden zone alone the waterfront. First of the ship we did the brewery tour, walked to the brewery, got in early, then walked back towards the ship, where we joined the blue line. Everyone (Canadians) snowbirds were wonderful. We did feel safe everywhere we went.

It for us was a safe as any big city in Canada or the U.S.[/quote

How was the brewery tour? Any details?

• 8 months later...

About five years ago we arranged for a free tour of the Pacifico brewery in Mazatlan. Does anyone know if this is now being offered, and, if so, how do we contact the brewery? I know that they discontinued it a few years ago, but was just wondering if it had been resumed. Seems we had a special number to call at a particular time of day when someone would be able to answer the call, speaking English.