What is the best deal for Stone Island

lbfluffy

When you say "includes everything", is that transportation, unrestricted food choices, and unrestricted adult beverages? And activities?

We've done Stone Island on our own, and really enjoyed the "alone" part of it, not being herded, choosing where we went and what we did, and what we ate. However, I don't think we saved much money over the price you mentioned. We didn't have any alcohol, but we did have enormous plates of shrimp. Several orders :)

When you say "includes everything", is that transportation, unrestricted food choices, and unrestricted adult beverages? And activities?

We've done Stone Island on our own, and really enjoyed the "alone" part of it, not being herded, choosing where we went and what we did, and what we ate. However, I don't think we saved much money over the price you mentioned. We didn't have any alcohol, but we did have enormous plates of shrimp. Several orders :)

Yes it includes everything. I remember doing it on our own years ago, I just don't remember what it cost. I think we went to Victors that time.

After giving this more thought, we were definitely under $70 for the 2 of us. Water taxi and lots of food, and a couple of bottles of water. We didn't do anything except sit, eat, enjoy the view :) It may have been Victor's that we went to. (Has been a few years....) I wish I could be more helpful!

Edited by VennDiagram

After giving this more thought, we were definitely under $70 for the 2 of us. Water taxi and lots of food, and a couple of bottles of water. We didn't do anything except sit, eat, enjoy the view :) It may have been Victor's that we went to. (Has been a few years....) I wish I could be more helpful!

Thank you.

We love Stone Island! We take a water taxi for $4 total (for the two of us). Then walk to the beach. Usually stop at Los Vernos (at the beginning where the locals set up shop) and Estevan waits on us hand and foot all day long! Love him and tip him well! He also can arrange for activities for you (super cheap!).

Either way you go, have fun!