Discount offers on Caribbean cruises

cabosal

Hi Whatnot

This sale is listed on the Seadream website under specials. I never receive sale emails, probably because I usually have at least one booked. I don't see where it says new bookings only, I would think it would be somewhere to protect themselves. Home office told my TA its for new booking only!

I've had to change our cruise date twice losing $250 each in change fees, this makes the 15% off not quite as good a deal. My husband still works and its hard to book way out with his schedule.

I just think Seadream should consider their loyal guest, especially when they drop the price $1100 each in one drop. Some type of offer would be nice.

Hi Whatnot

This sale is listed on the Seadream website under specials. I never receive sale emails, probably because I usually have at least one booked. I don't see where it says new bookings only, I would think it would be somewhere to protect themselves. Home office told my TA its for new booking only!

I've had to change our cruise date twice losing $250 each in change fees, this makes the 15% off not quite as good a deal. My husband still works and its hard to book way out with his schedule.

I just think Seadream should consider their loyal guest, especially when they drop the price $1100 each in one drop. Some type of offer would be nice.

CWAJ45, did you post on SeaDream's Facebook? SeaDream responded saying that they will honor the lower price. We talked to them and they adjusted the price, but didn't include the 15% onboard booking which seems fair. We're on the same cruise as you, see you onboard! Way to go SeaDream thanks for keeping your loyal base happy :p

Thank your Seadream! My wonderful travel agent got the sale price for us as well. We have to pay change penalties but its more than I was expecting. I don't think there was any wording on Seadream's website that the sale was for new booking only. I hope this isn't a one time thing.

I complement Seadream for honoring the sale for those of us booked on the affected sailings. It shows great customer service and takes away the fear of booking early. We will continue to book while on board if this policy remains.

I did post on Facebook yesterday after being told the sale was for new bookings only and ours couldn't be changed.

Social media is a great advertising tool that can help and hurt you.

piratelooksat45, I look forward to meeting your. It will be a great cruise!

Cole

So glad Sea Dream came through for you! They should have and perhaps your post on Facebook, among SD fans, shamed them into doing it. I did go back and my email did say new bookings only but I could not find it on their website.

Have a great cruise and hope to see you again on another SD cruise!

Just got our discounted booking for Jan 31 on SD I.....going to San Juan book room across the street from departure at Sheraton !!

We've never had room in St' Thomas. want to spend night there before heading to US

Anyone know where we end cruise at or good place to spend the night

Just want decent night to relax, haven't heard much good about rooms in St. Thomas, that's just what I picked up on

give us a shout back if you can help

This will be our 8 or 9th trip on SDI, can't wait to see the great staff on board

Hi Whatnot,

Wish you were joining us Jan 31. Hopefully we will cross paths on SD again soon. I didn't receive the Seadream sale email. I saw the sales on the specials part of Seadream's website and no mention of new bookings only that I saw.

Hopefully it's not a one time deal.

Have a very Merry Christmas and tell the rest of your gang hello!

Hi cobasal,

We look forward to meeting you Jan 31 on SD1.

I stayed at the Marriott in St. Thomas the last time we were there. It was nice with great restaurants. There is also a Best Western close to the airport people seem to like. I have a late afternoon flight after the cruise and may try to book a day rate at the BW.

I think we're staying at La Concha in San Juan the night prior to the cruise, still debating on hotels.