Free Stuff

Notonboard

Where is this stated in Princess's website? We are booked on our 20th cruise and do not see this in our personalizer. All of our other OBC is listed.

You receive a card in your cabin it's for being a loyal passenger. You have to complete 20 cruises and then you will receive the $25. On the 21 first cruise.

Tony

And it will never show in the Personalizer.

Where is this stated in Princess's website? We are booked on our 20th cruise and do not see this in our personalizer. All of our other OBC is listed.

The Loyalty OBC does not show on the cruise personalizer. There is a card placed in our cabin announcing it the afternoon we board. It shows on our On Board Account

I found a human hair in my asparagus entree, long story short ...

I made an issue with the waiter, got apologized too a hundred times by everyone including the maitre'd

A couple of days later I had a 'letter' in my inbox telling me I got upgraded to Ruby status

To be honest, I would have preferred more human hair, it tasted better than the asparagus :D.

I'll get my coat

Since our 20th Princess cruise, we have gotten OBC every cruise. It started at $25 and is now (43 cruises) up to $75. It is based on the number of cruise credits. In our case, cruise credits and cruises are the same. Those who sail in suites or solo, will pick up extra cruise credits.

On our payment & credits page the following are listed. The page indicates that we have completed 20 cruises, I don't see any mention of OBC for having completed 20 cruises. I'm not doubting that you receive this OBC, I'm just curious as to where it is indicated?

Thanks!

Military Benefits$250.00$0.00$250.00Travel Agent Grp Promotion*$30.00$30.00$60.00Onboard Credit Promotion*$300.00$300.00$600.00Total Onboard Credits$580.00$330.00$910.00

On our payment & credits page the following are listed. The page indicates that we have completed 20 cruises, I don't see any mention of OBC for having completed 20 cruises. I'm not doubting that you receive this OBC, I'm just curious as to where it is indicated?

Thanks!

Military Benefits$250.00$0.00$250.00Travel Agent Grp Promotion*$30.00$30.00$60.00Onboard Credit Promotion*$300.00$300.00$600.00Total Onboard Credits$580.00$330.00$910.00

OOPS, I see my answer now. Never Mind!