Azura Arrives

grantthomas

Our first cruise,wow!!, so looking forward to it and meeting new friends of like minds.My wife and I accompanied by our lovely daughter will be sailing to the Fiords on June 24 for 7 days. So looking forward it. See you there:)

Bob Hodgson

Nice pics,not long 'till 10 may but she's a big girl,hope we enjoy a big one???????

Got a good deal on this but i still remember meetinf a couple in Barcelona two yrs ago,they were on Ventura,they could'nt fault the food or the service just that there was to many people for them,we shall see,if you don't try you never know........

Nice pics,not long 'till 10 may but she's a big girl,hope we enjoy a big one???????

Got a good deal on this but i still remember meetinf a couple in Barcelona two yrs ago,they were on Ventura,they could'nt fault the food or the service just that there was to many people for them,we shall see,if you don't try you never know........

Looks like we are on the same cruise on the 10th! Weve only done IOTS before so Azura will feel slightly smaller, hopefully (and slightly less expensive onbaord!)

Watched her come in to Southampton,Sad day really as I had to cancel the maiden cruise as I lost my wife at Christmas in tragic circumstances and did not want to go with out her.

I hope every one else enjoys her,She will be great.

Archived