Mini Bar Hacks / Recipes

AdventureGal79

What are your best mini bar hacks / recipes?

For example... Can one (ahem... me) make a mock Tom Collins if the mini bar is stocked with gin and club soda, and we find some lemons onboard?

What other concoctions have you made, using the mini bar and items found onboard?

What are your best mini bar hacks / recipes?

For example... Can one (ahem... me) make a mock Tom Collins if the mini bar is stocked with gin and club soda, and we find some lemons onboard?

What other concoctions have you made, using the mini bar and items found onboard?

We took some cranberry juice from the World Café, stopped by the Pool Bar for a tall glass of ice. Back in the room we took vodka or rum, added Sprite and a splash of cranberry juice! Enjoy!

Rum and club soda, rum and coke, gin and tonic, great tomato juice from room service order (salt and pepper provided) and vodka. Bring a piece of celery from the buffet if you want get fancy. Get creative ;)

Disclosure: haven't done this as I mentioned before but drinks above are possibilities. We did have tomato juice with room service almost every morning...mmmm those breakfasts were so yummy! Will upload a picture with my review :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

On our recent Windstar cruise, the in-room mini bar included small bottles of sparking line in the fridge and they were included in the beverage package, and we could for and did ask for extras (getting rid of the beer and Coke).

Is it this way on Viking ocean cruises?