Cruise Director now on Spirit?

Cruisin'Jenny2

Its not Rico anymore! He got off on Friday and the new director got on but I can't remember who Rico said it was going to be! Whoever it is though they are on the normal 4 month rotation as Rico was a replacement so only came on from the 9th August to replace an injury.

Edited by gismo1554

Jen - I do hope that you will have Moss Hills as your CD. He is great. We have never sailed with Colin Brown, but I have heard good things about him.

I still remember our drinks at the Eurostars Marina Hotel in Barcelona a while back. Hope our paths cross again.

Greetings, just got off the Spirit today, 9/19. It's complicated! Colin Brown was with us until 9/16 and then he went back to the Wind. A new cruise director, Bob Leininger, joined on 9/16 and is on the cruise beginning 9/19. He gets off when the cruise ends and Moss Hills returns. Fernando is still out and Moss has been on vacation, so they've had to fill some of the gaps in scheduling until Moss returns from what I understand. Bob is then off for a few weeks and goes to the Cloud. He is a veteran CD, and supposedly has been a CD on various cruise lines over the past 30 years.

Hope that helps!