2018 itineraries

cwisleman

Wondering why Silversea has not published itineraries for 2018. Particularly interested in Muse in January

Hi - if you are interested in Jan 2018 slightly before the release, the itineraries for Muse in January 2018 are :

3rd Jan - 18 Days - Fort Lauderdale to Valparaiso, via Panama

21st Jan - 16 Days - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires, via Beagle Channel & Falklands

Hope this is of some help ;)

The Muse is going to get quite a work out around South America as she's basically do the same itineraries above in October.

Yes indeed - however there are some reasonably significant differences in the ports of call- probably 50% - between October 17 and January 18.

Just checked and it looks like the schedule through 2018 has been posted. Have not checked for "regular" cruises since I was looking specifically for the expedition sailings.

Yes you're right Mike2131.

I've made a booking through my TA this morning on the new format Silver Cloud Expedition in April 2018 :)

The non Expedition ships are also showing.

It appears that the 33% premium in Antarctic fares for cruising on Silver Cloud instead of Explorer for identical itineraries only holds true in 2017 when the ship is fresh as a new expedition ship. In December, 2018, the Explorer is priced roughly 7% higher than the Cloud for the identical itinerary.

I had 2018 all planned on Azamara with deposits and everything, but after seeing a couple of the SS options, I think I might have to make the switch. I am LOVING the Baltic one in July 2018 on the Spirit that is made of only ports in Sweden and Finland. And there is also a fabulous option on the Muse in November 2018 from Hong Kong to Singapore that focuses on the Philippines. Truly unique options! I might have to be fair and wait to see what the other cruise lines release for that year, but I think these two itineraries will be hard to top.

Michael

We booked Mexico to Vancouver, and Honolulu to Easter Island !!
Outstanding! It's cool to see SS along the west coast of North America. And, that South Pacific tour looks sweet. You two are going to have a great time spending nearly 20% of the year at sea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to a cruise/FB friend who pointed out a Muse Panama Canal crossing from Lima to Ft. Lauderdale in March 2018--allows plenty of time for robust (4 or 5 day private Machu Picchu pre cruise) before boarding the Muse in Lima. Will book this on board the Wind next month during the fall crossing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk