Oasis of the Seas Wedding?

I was married on the Oasis of the Seas last year and it was horrible. My wedding planner didn't communicate to the staff onboard the ship. Royal Romance does a bad job!

Hi. I'm sorry to hear you didn't like it. My wedding is through Majesty of the Seas, but I am using a planer on the island as to not deal with Royal Romance. If it's not too much trouble.....can you give details on things that went wrong so we can try to avoid or do better. I myself am most concerned about the reception. Timing of things and where it will be. People keep mentioning Viking, but it doesn't look like there's space to dance there. The main dancing will take place later that night, but at my 1 hour cocktail reception I'd like my 1st dance, and father daughter dance ect. So all information would be great, and especially reception advice. Thanks.

There is a lot more information on some of the other social media sites. There is a group called Royal Caribbean Brides on the website with the little 'f' as the logo. I have learned a lot from people who have had previous experience with Royal Celebrations.

We are 64 days out from our wedding in Dazzles, and I am waiting to have my first call with my planner. We just sent our worksheet in yesterday, so it's getting exciting!

Thanks for the advice. I'm not part of the "f" group. It makes me feel a little better seeing more people who are/have been married on Royal Caribbean. I have started a VERY detailed (and sadly long) journal on here so the next RCI bride can maybe find something useful. PLEASE let us know any advice as your day approaches and especially feedback after. Thanks!

I was married on the Oasis of the Seas last year and it was horrible. My wedding planner didn't communicate to the staff onboard the ship. Royal Romance does a bad job!

Hey, I just found your full review! Thanks!!....I'm going to read it now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/9/2016 at 12:37 PM, Newlywedz16 said:

It's not allowing me to post pics. If you leave me your email I can send them to you.

Michelle

Hi Michelle - can you share some of your pictures? My email: Clara08@mail.com

Thanks in advance!!!

Clara.-

August 4, 2019 

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas