Marinara Recipe - Please help

Love.II.Cruise

There is a rather large and heavy cook book that has been published that contains recipes from Oceania . Probably has Jacques Pepin in title. I know that it was given as a gift for some cruises about 4 years ago. Not for the cruise I was on though. Might be available in book stores. I am sure that every ship has one in their library. The recipe will probably be in that book.

There is a rather large and heavy cook book that has been published that contains recipes from Oceania . Probably has Jacques Pepin in title. I know that it was given as a gift for some cruises about 4 years ago. Not for the cruise I was on though. Might be available in book stores. I am sure that every ship has one in their library. The recipe will probably be in that book.

Yes there is, this is it:

https://www.amazon.com/Taste-World-Flavors-Oceania-Cruises/dp/B005MIR35K

Thanks for the posts. I did check their blog and they did have the Eggplant Involtini Alla Parmigiana Recipe, which is where we learned the marinara recipe in our cooking class- but in their recipe they simply say 2 cups of tomato sauce. :-( So they didn't share that part of the recipe in the blog.

I'm not sure I'm willing to shell out $80 for a cookbook from a French chef. Don't get me wrong, I like Jaques Pepin and I'm French myself and cook lots of French cuisine, but I don't think the marinara recipe will be in his cookbook. I'll keep searching.

If anyone has a copy of the "Italian Family Table" from the bon appetit culinary center. the tomato sauce recipe is in there.

I have the outer pages but can't find the center page which has the Eggplant Involtini alla Parmigiana and tomato sauce recipe.

• 2 weeks later...