Earlier flight home from Seattle cruise

Sparky2

I agree with JohnDC.

I would aim closer to Noon.

Also keep in mind that if you don't have TSA Approv that with the changes to those electronics that are larger then iPhones needing to be taken out of carryons for screening (iPads, many cameras) that lines though security might be even longer then they currently are.

Keith

I agree with JohnDC.

I would aim closer to Noon.

Also keep in mind that if you don't have TSA Approv that with the changes to those electronics that are larger then iPhones needing to be taken out of carryons for screening (iPads, many cameras) that lines though security might be even longer then they currently are.

Keith

I'm looking at an 11:45 flight. The next one would be 2:40.

We have TSA precheck.

Good question. We'd be flying home on a Tuesday.

Be aware, Tuesdays can be the worst in Seattle - all the Monday to Friday folks, all of the Tuesday-Saturday folks, all of the M-F folks who work from home MWF but drive in Tue/Thu, all of the third-shift folks going home, etc. It's not a big deal, but worth noting.

Seattle has this awesome luggage valet program that is free. We provided our flight info to the cruise ship and they worked with the airline to check us in to our flight, check the luggage and provided us with boarding passes. We left our checked luggage out the night before and the luggage was delivered directly to the airline. When we left the ship we only had our carry on luggage and there were many taxi and shuttle services vying for our fare. It was incredibly simple and a completely free service provided by the port itself. Totally worthwhile.