I would like some more information on Vista Suites

Caroldoll

My TA told me that the deck 9 Vista suites were the largest - and if you look at the deck plans this certainly seems to be the case. Plus I have seen a video of Vista suite 901 and did not see any pole in the sitting room... Deck 8 has two small cabins between the two Vista suites...not the case on 9. TravelCat or Jimand Stan - any comments?

Sorry for being a bit late in responding. Yes - there are two small suites in between the two Vista suites. We didn't even notice that they were there - not a big deal. And, if there is a pole in any of the Vista suites, we didn't notice it. IMO, the Vista Suites on the larger Oceania ships are better than the equivalent suite on Regent (the Grand suites) and this is a big statement coming from someone as devoted to Regent as we are.

Although we were not into the small workout area in the Vista Suite, we found it a great storage area/dress room. We also didn't care if we could not use the balcony -- the views were absolutely amazing. We have toured the Owner's Suite (lovely but too large for us) and the Oceania Suite (also okay but we prefer the Vista Suite). While we absolutely adore Regent's Explorer, Oceania's Vista suite is over the top lovely! On the other hand, we love the Master Suite on Regent's Explorer and Voyager (equivalent to Oceania's Owner's Suites on the Riviera or Marina).

We had the Owners Suite on deck 8 on our last cruise on Riviera Jacky and we loved it. It was BIG though. Only negative was the balcony which was narrow and over-crammed with heavy furniture so hard to get around. From your comments (and those of others in this thread) I think I made the right decision to upgrade to the Vista suite from our original booking which was an Oceania Suite. This November cruise will go by too quickly I fear.

Gerry