Verizon Gift Cards

volmoma

Ok not been on here in a couple of weeks, so please don't bash me to awfully hard if this has been discussed. Verizon is doing away with the rewards program they have now as of November 1, 2017. Looks like they won't be selling the Carnival Gift Cards any longer. You can purchase CCL gift cards now, but only 2 of each denomination at one time. Maximum of $1200 a day, 24 hour period. We purchased the max yesterday at 4:45, purchased max again today at 5:00. Plan on doing several more times before it's no longer available. Going to hate this when they're no longer available. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you get them emailed to you or choose US Mail?

E-mailed....they were sent and we printed them off, all within 10 minutes of purchase. All the past purchases have been mailed USPS and received within 7 days with no problems.

Ok not been on here in a couple of weeks, so please don't bash me to awfully hard if this has been discussed. Verizon is doing away with the rewards program they have now as of November 1, 2017. Looks like they won't be selling the Carnival Gift Cards any longer. You can purchase CCL gift cards now, but only 2 of each denomination at one time. Maximum of $1200 a day, 24 hour period. We purchased the max yesterday at 4:45, purchased max again today at 5:00. Plan on doing several more times before it's no longer available. Going to hate this when they're no longer available. [emoji20]

I ordered five $500.00 on Friday. I should get them tomorrow

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app