Dawn SB 2006 Pictures

Nalagh

Hi,

I am looking for post refurbishment pictures of this cabin. After days of searching I was able to find a review with a few photos but I would like to see more to really get a good orientation of space.

If anyone has stayed in this cabin please let me know if their is adequate room for a third adult guest outside of the bedroom.

Thanks,

Cherie

Hi,

I am looking for post refurbishment pictures of this cabin. After days of searching I was able to find a review with a few photos but I would like to see more to really get a good orientation of space.

If anyone has stayed in this cabin please let me know if their is adequate room for a third adult guest outside of the bedroom.

Thanks,

Cherie

Is there a cabin "SB 2006" ? There's no passenger cabins on deck 2, and there's no deck 20.

Is there a cabin "SB 2006" ? There's no passenger cabins on deck 2, and there's no deck 20.

Hi, I apologize. I meant to type 9006. Not sure how to fix a tread title.

Cherie

Edited by Nalagh
Type

Hi,

Thanks,

Cherie

A third person could be in the cabin. The bed would be the pullout couch in the LR. This would cut down on living space during and over night. The cabin has an extra bathroom near the entrance but not a shower. I would miss the living space at night or first thing in the morning.

If I remember there's a curtain that separates the LR from the main bedroom.

We had an SB on Dawn on 10 with two kids. They have the larger pull out couch even after refurb so plenty of room on the LR couch/bed. It was also pretty comfy.

The unique decor to each of the SB is gone and they now look like the other suites after refurb for the most part in color scheme.