Anyone know how often John Heald updates the cd schedule?

xxhipstahhqueen

Anyone know how often John Heald updates the cd schedule? I'm wondering who my next cd will be and what cruise to book for next summer... Although I do not feel that the cd can make or break the cruise, they are an important asset to my experience! Thanks!

He updates the schedule as soon as he gets the information from Carnival. If you Google "Carnival CD schedule" and include the date, you'll be able to find out, once the schedule is posted. Keep in mind that CD schedules, just like itineraries, are subject to change without advanced notice.

It is actually Noonan (former CD now entertainment supervisor Kevin Noonan) who is responsible for maintaining the CD schedule. And many of the Miami beards don't understand why we care who the CD is. I have many CD friends and consistently hound John to hound Kevin to update the list.

It is actually Noonan (former CD now entertainment supervisor Kevin Noonan) who is responsible for maintaining the CD schedule. And many of the Miami beards don't understand why we care who the CD is. I have many CD friends and consistently hound John to hound Kevin to update the list.

Thanks for the information! Fingers crossed that we get an update by February!