Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

We will be on the Bliss next November 2018 to the Panama Canal in room 12700. I read that was a big cabin. I have a question about the Prohibition Happy Hour. If I have the drink plan are those drinks included?

Thanks.

Unlikely because it's a show which is priced for the drinks. On the beverage package, you can only get one drink at a time. I doubt they'll keep running back and forth to charge each drink separately on the UBP. They may, however, let you use a meal credit or pay a discounted price if you have SDP, but haven't seen that level of details for Bliss yet.

Unlikely because it's a show which is priced for the drinks. On the beverage package, you can only get one drink at a time. I doubt they'll keep running back and forth to charge each drink separately on the UBP. They may, however, let you use a meal credit or pay a discounted price if you have SDP, but haven't seen that level of details for Bliss yet.

If it's anything like Wine Lovers: The Musical on the Escape, then you're correct; the UBP will not apply. For Wine Lovers I believe the cost was $15/person, which included your 6 glasses of wine for the tasting along with a multi-course lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If it's anything like Wine Lovers: The Musical on the Escape, then you're correct; the UBP will not apply. For Wine Lovers I believe the cost was $15/person, which included your 6 glasses of wine for the tasting along with a multi-course lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's too bad. Oh well. We will still plan to check the show out.

The float out will be when all the pieces are connected??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Forums mobile app

I believe FSN is referring to the float out of the World Dream, scheduled within the next week or two. This event will vacate the large bay at Meyer Werft, allowing the two Bliss mega block to join up inside - beginning the final shaping of the ship.

For Escape many senior officers left their posts to go to Hamburg to join the final touches of Escape ...it seemed to happen about 1-2 months before the inauguration cruise .Pepe ..Jose encouraged me to go on Escape Transat while we were both on Getaway .I.m glad I listened it was a very cool cruise ...weather wise and entertainment wise ...wonderful .everyone ..familiar on Escape was super nice to me ....it wasa lovely cruise even if rather cold This time I will be ready with long sleeves and sweaters

I an currently on a slow connection with limited hardware LOL..

HJs0ljjrR3_WzFzuwV36rQ.jpg

Here's one of the new blocks for Bliss, the dropdown in the deck for the lifeboat is visible.

This might be one of the aft stair cases going by the elevator lobby holes, not sure if the outside block has the aft stair cases or not. As this can't be for the Aida ship after Bliss?

Does anyone know what the open area is on deck 15 behind The Observation Lounge? We were booked directly under the Fitness Center and then I moved to Cabin 14148 in hopes of getting a cabin above me and below me. I didn't have a deck plan in front of me when I switched cabins. I think we will be okay but I have plenty of time to switch again if I have to.

Edited by Tutontow
Typo

My best guess would be storage and/or production kitchen perhaps for the deck 16 garden café. My wild guess! :)

Part of the space might be technical/vertically at the most forward part.

At your specific stateroom there will be a crew staircase that is mirrored to the guest' one with some crew elevators.

Browse some older indoor megablock pics which might show the gap layout for them. :)

My best guess would be storage and/or production kitchen perhaps for the deck 16 garden café. My wild guess! :)

Part of the space might be technical/vertically at the most forward part.

At your specific stateroom there will be a crew staircase that is mirrored to the guest' one with some crew elevators.

Browse some older indoor megablock pics which might show the gap layout for them. :)

Thanks. I most likely won't move again. I really like the location of my cabin. A quick trip up and I have the Observation Lounge. I can enjoy a couple of drinks and bring food and a drink back to my balcony. A little further upstairs and I am at a pool deck. I guess after a couple of sailing post April I will know whether to move or not. Thanks again I really appreciate the information you share with us.