Solstice shoreside concierge

puppyluv1

If I may hijack this for a moment - I'm in a Sky suite in 10 days. Should I have received a call from someone? I'm on the Reflection. This is only my second cruise with Celebrity, and first time in a suite of any sort with them.

No call for Sky Suites. The Shoreside Conciegre contacts those in the Royal & Penthouse Suites.

No call for Sky Suites. The Shoreside Conciegre contacts those in the Royal & Penthouse Suites.

Thanks. The person at Enhancements seemed to think I might, but I didn't think so.

I guess I have to wait until I get onboard to make my dining package reservations. He also told me I couldn't reserve in advance.

We've had Sky Suites in the past and were not contacted, but this time we're in a Celebrity Suite and have had a couple of contacts with Tanji, the Shoreside Concierge for Solstice. She's been great...very helpful and very responsive to our requests.

Sorry to change the subject slightly but how soon should the contact happen please? We are on Connie in just over 2 weeks and no contact as yet. Does anyone know the email for the Connie shoreside concierge in case we don't hear before we fly off next week?